2 years ago
- Travel to Bundi between the months of Oct-March as summers are very hot. Since, it would be the winter season between Nov-Feb, please carry some woolens and moisturizers .
- As your day time will be spent in sightseeing, make sure you carry fluids, caps and sunglasses and apply some sun block if possible.
- Bundi, will certainly not disappoint you. Its for all those who love peace and serenity, for those who are curious and enthusiastic about the ancient structures and tales. The hospitality of Rajasthan and its soothing effect will please all ages.
- Last but not the least, this place will mesmerize you with its beautiful structures and its picturesque sceneries. Make sure you have your camera is charged, because all you will be getting back are some amazing memories.
- Bundi is very famous for its wood carved items, metal wares, hand painted items, silver jewelry and mural, unique paintings, has many shops that date back to the 17th century, so don't forget to go shopping in the famous Bazaars""."