Timings : All Day
Entry Fee : No Entry Fee
Planning a Trip? Ask Your Question
Often described as an 'All Inclusive' beach, Nusa Dua has everything one could ask for - shopping complexes, high-end hotels, museums, even an 18-hole golf course! The pristine white sand and blue waters provide for an awe-inspiring scene to rejuvenate your senses, and the additional facilities of spas and watersports make this an ideal location for both the honeymooning couples and travelling families.
Nusa Dua Beach is a clean and serene beach with blue water and silvery sand in Bali. This beache will provide for a great vacation. The beauty and spectacular of this place will leave enchanted and the various water activities will add the required amount of adventure in your trip. You will also be able to explore the rich marine life including colourful Corals and fishes that habitat under the sea. The rustling of the waves crashing on the shore along with the sweet salty fragrance lingering in the air makes Nusa Dua Beach an ideal retreat.
1. Swimming: The blue water of Nusa Dua Beach is perfect to plunge into and relax your tightened muscles. Swimming in the salty water of this beach is completely safe and you will definitely feel refreshed and rejuvenated after a swim.
2. Water Parasailing: Water Parasailing is for those who want to enjoy the water as well as the air. This is for people who want are daring and want to indulge in a extra thrilling activity. You will feel as if you are flying in the air and get to relish the best of both, air and water.
3. Boating: Boating is the perfect activity to indulge in if you want to spend some peaceful time exploring the picturesque beauty of this beach and the enchanting blue sea. The tides of this beach are low are hence ideal to paddle in and enjoy some peaceful time.
4. Scuba Diving: You can even indulge in scuba diving at Nusa Dua Beach. This water activity will give you an opportunity to explore the colourful and diverse underwater world. You will be awestruck by the number of colourful fishes and corals that reside under the water. You must indulge in scuba diving as it will be a fascinating experience.
5. Snorkelling: Snorkeling is another way in which you can explore the vibrant world that is present under the water. Snorkelling will give you the opportunity to go into the water and witness the magnificence of fishes and coral reefs closely.
6. Jet Ski: The glistening water of Nusa Dua Beach is perfect to indulge in Jet Ski. The crisp flowing wind combined with the speed of the motor will be a thrilling experience. The Jet Ski will be totally worth the money and an exciting experience.
7. Sunbathing: Nusa Dua Beach is the best place to provide your body with some Vitamin D by lying under the sun. A number of sunbeds and thatched umbrellas are laid out for people to relax on and enjoy. You can even get a massage done to soothe and relax your body.
Pasifika Museum is a haven for history and art lovers. This museum showcases more than 600 paintings by talented artists from all over the world. Apart from painting a myriad number of historical artefacts are also put on display. Make sure to pay a visit to this museum and to learn and explore the fascinating paintings and artefacts.
Compare quotes from upto 3 travel agents for free