- Carry food preferable dry snacks or instant ready meals
- Carry torches with extra battery in case of going for cave explorations at night
- Wear rubber soled shoes to climb the rock and prevent slipping
- The place is packed with monkeys who are an expert in searching and snatching food from the tourists. Beware of that
- Carry lighters or matchboxes to make a small bonfire during night cave explorations
Ask a question from people who travelled to Anthargange recently
Shreyas and 223 others have others have helped over 1,000 users travelling to Anthargange
1) Do we need to book with some agency for these activities ? 2) Planning to drive from Bangalore, is the road good and parking facilities ?
1) You can book with online adventure activity aggregators. 2) The road from Bangalore to Anthargange is very good. Its a drive of only about 60 kms, which will take you upto an hour, or 1.5 hours. There is a toll plaza on the way.
8 months ago by Rajat Jain
What kind of adventure activity providers are there in Anthargange?
You can find trekking, rock climbing, cave exploration, camping operators in Anthargange.
8 months ago by Pallavi Siddhanta