1. Anandi Water ParkA popular choice among Lucknowites, Anandi Water Park, takes you on a splashy adventure in a different land. If you are missing your last visit to a beach, then this is the best place for you where you can touch the waves, enjoy the showers and feel the magical tides as the water touches your feet. Expanding on a vast area of 20 acres, this place is a promise to fill your day fun and unforgettable memories. There are a couple of eateries inside the park where you can grab some lip-smacking delicacies when you decide to go on a break. The popular slides in the park are Wavepool, Cyclone Ride, Rain Dance Floor, Blackhole.
Ticket price and entry fees: From Monday to Friday - Adults: INR 700 and Children (Height between 70 cm and 120 cm): INR 600On Weekends and Public Holidays: Adults: INR 800 and Children (Height between 70 cm and 120 cm): INR 600No entry fee for children below the height of 70 cm
Dress availability: Yes, you can rent swimming costumes, in case you happen to pack yours
Contact number: 7851006719 / 7755866866 | ANANDI WATER PARK, RESORTS Pvt. Ltd. Beside Indra Canal, Faizabad Road, Lucknow.
Website to book tickets: www.anandiwaterpark.co.in
Timings (Considering Seasons and Weekend): 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
2. Dream World Amusement ParkHome to some of the wildest water rides, Dream World Water Park is spread over 20 acres that bring a complete package of fun, food and adventure. Situated in a serene and green surrounding, 25 kms away from the Central City, on the Lucknow-Kanpur Highway, this place has a plethora of entertainment facilities that will ensure that you have a gala time. While the Indoor Wave Pool is a great hit amongst the visitors, Go Karting is another attraction in the Park. Dream World Water Park also plans on launching 7D as the newest addition to the place. Popular slides in the park: Family Slide, Play Pan, Mini Slide of 32 inches, Giant Slide of 54 inches, Aqua Tube of 32 inches and for children - Floating Dolphin, Floating Crocodile and Floating Turtle
Ticket price and entry fees: On all days for individual above 120 cm - INR 500Individuals below 120 cm/Senior Citizens/Army Personnel: INR 400
Corporate Package: Vegetarian Menu - INR 900
Corporate Package: A mix of Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian Menu - INR 1000
Dress Availability: Option of renting swimwear is available here
Contact number: 9919990957 / 07408427804 / 0522-2204438 |25th Km. Milestone, Near Banthra Market, Kanpur - Lucknow Rd, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
Website to book tickets: [email protected] / [email protected]
Timings: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
3. Nilansh Theme ParkIf you are wondering where to take your family out this weekend to enjoy some great family time; plan an outing at the Nilansh Theme Park because this 22 acres Water Park cum Resort has everything fun and exciting that you could dream of. Nestled in the green landscape along the Gomti River on Sitapur Road, this place has beautiful gardens, lakes and beaches to serve as an impressive backdrop for your family photographs. The Waterfall Dance Zone and Family Slides are an all-time favourite among visitors. This place will also be coming up with its newest addition called Body Slides in a couple of months. Popular slides in the parks: Tube Slides, Family Slides, Rain Dance Floor, Wave Zone, Swing Rides, Waterfall dance zone.
Ticket price and entry fees: Weekdays: Adults -INR 500 and Children (between 60 cm and 120 cm): INR 400
Weekends and Public Holidays: Adults -INR 600 and Children (between 60 cm and 120 cm): INR 500
Dress availability (Dress code and rentals): Yes, you can rent swimwear at Nilansh Theme Park
Contact number: 1800 3000 0111 | Gomti River View Resorts and Farm House, NH 25A, Yakaria Kalan, Near Itaunja Bridge, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Website to book tickets: www.booking.com
Timings (Considering Seasons and Weekend): 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM
4. Four Season Fun City
Four Season Fun City, the complete entertainment package zone is situated seven kms away from the Lucknow-Raebareli Road, covering an enormous area of 30 acres. The biggest attraction at this place is the Racing Reverse Multi-Lane Slide. A gigantic pool of sparkling blue water offers slightly relaxing activities where you can play games in the pool with your family or friends or sunbathe alongside the lake. Popular slides in the park; Racing Reverse Multi-Lane Slide.
Ticket price and entry fees: Weekdays and Weekends - Adults and Children: INR 200
Dress availability (Dress code and rentals): It is advisable to carry your swimwear when you are visiting Four Seasons Fun City
Contact number: 0522-3233888, 2821032 / +(91)-9956562611 / 9935551248 | Rai Bareli Road, Near Sgpgi, Gopal Kheda, Lucknow - 226014.
Website to book tickets: NOT AVAILABLE
Timings (Considering Seasons and Weekend): 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
5. Amrapali Water Fun Park
Visitors are spoiled here with the choice as Amrapali Water Fun Park houses the maximum number of thrilling rides for adults and children alike. The water rides, slides and pools will keep you engaged throughout the day. With a non-stop music from the highly talented DJ makes the atmosphere groovy and lively. Enjoying a fun-shower with your group of friends in the open lawns is another exciting activity to watch out for a while you are here. Popular slides in the park: Crazy Cruise, Black Hole, Float Slide and Aqua Trail.
Ticket price and entry fees: Adults: INR 600 without lunch; Children - INR 400 without lunch
Adults - INR 800 with welcome drink and snacks plus lunch; Children - INR 600 with welcome drink and snacks plus lunch
Dress availability (Dress code and rentals): Swimwear rental facility is available here
Contact number: 8400098311 | Sahilamau, Hardoi Road Malihabad Lucknow U.P
Website to book tickets: www.raadheykrishnaagroup.in
Timings (Considering Seasons and Weekend): 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
6. Scorpio Club Water ParkLocated at the Behta Kursi Road in Lucknow, the Scorpio Water Park has risen to become one of the cities premier sources of entertainment. With amenities like Lake View Restaurant catering to your needs after relinquishing the desire to indulge in the thrilling rides by the pool, one is assured of a wholesome experience. Not only is the water park driven on philosophy to meet the needs of a child, a poolside bar means that it serves as a great get-together destination for adults as well. Additional amenities like an Open-Restaurant, Rain-Dance and other indoor and outdoor activities elevate the experiential imprint of the visitor.
Ticket price and entry fees: INR 300 (per person)
Contact number: (0522) 4061806, 4061801| +91 9839952111, +91 8874202471| Woodland Garden, Scorpio Club Off Kursi Road, Lucknow.
Timings (Considering Seasons and Weekend): 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
7. Disney Water Wonder ParkLocated on the Raebareli Road in Lucknow, the Disney Water Wonder Park provides an array of options for the visitor some of which include an indoor water park, an amusement park, a childrenâ€™s park and many more. Being an expansive property, it occasionally hosts certain functions (birthday parties) and even corporate events, thus catering to the diverse needs of the visitor.
Ticket price and entry fees: The water park provides a plethora of options to meet your requirements.
Contact number: +91-9919990955, 9919990957| SGPGI, Raibareli Road, Gopal Khera, Lucknow
Website to book tickets: http://www.dreamworldfunresort.com/ [email protected]
Timings (Considering Seasons and Weekend): 11:00 AM to 07:00 PM
8. Diamond Aqua Theme ParkDiamond Aqua Theme Park is a nice family weekend getaway with a variety of water slides, pools, and play areas. The place also has a rain dance area, wave pool, rooms to stay, a restaurant and ample parking facilities.
Address: Near UPAL, Raibarlly Road, MohanlalganjWith so many options to choose from to spend a fun-packed and adventurous day with family or friends, it is definitely a tough choice to make while planning an outing to these water parks in Lucknow. So many options to cool off the heat and the summers being a blessing to enjoy a day with sparkling clean water, fountains, water slides, fun sprinklers and rain dance floors, it sure sounds like a promising adventure in and out of the water.
Timings: 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Tickets: Adults - INR 500; Children (below 4 years) - INR 400