If the weekend is around the corner and you haven't got anything planned, we have got you covered. Go through this list of water parks in Indore and choose one closest to your vicinity.
1. Crescent Water ParkConsidered to be the best waterpark of Indore, Crescent Water Park is bound to impress you. Located 26 km outside the city, it is easily accessible by road. It is an ideal place for summers which includes a water park, an amusement park, a restaurant, and even a resort. The resort has a variety of room for lodging. It also consists of facilities like a fitness centre, bar, etc to make your stay comfortable. You can spend an entire day, going through the Reverse slide, Pendulum Slide, Multiline slide, etc. in the water park or ride up a Roller Coaster in the Amusement Park. It also boasts of having a Honey Infinity Pool, the largest one in Central India. There is also a shallow pool, especially for kids.
Ticket price per head: INR 430 (Water and Amusement Park) for people above 3 feet height
Timings: Open on all days, 10 AM - 6 PM (Water Park) and 11 AM - 8 PM (Amusement Park)
Address: Crescent Water & Amusement Park Opp. Crescent Resort & Club, Sehore Bypass Road, National Highway, Sehore
Contact Number: +91-9644410008, +91-9644410003, +91-9644410004There is no provision for booking tickets online, you'll have to arrive at the water park on time and buy tickets on the spot.
2. Mayank Blue Water ParkMayank Blue Water Park in Indore was the first making it the oldest water park in Madhya Pradesh. It is managed by Mayank Hotel Limited and is easily accessible by road, being half-hour drive away from the central city. It is a perfect getaway during a hot summer day. You can spend hours here, chilling in the pool area, taking a sauna bath, riding one of the multiple slides or dancing to the latest beats at the disco arena. It even has a gaming area for gamers. There are a plethora of options to choose from.
Ticket price per head: INR 250 for adults, INR 150 for kids.
Timings: Open on all days, 11 AM - 6 PM
Address: Bengali Square, Indore Bypass Road, Bhicholi Mardana, Indore
Contact Number: +917312847394There is no provision for booking tickets online, you'll have to arrive at the water park on time and buy tickets on the spot.
3. Nakhrali Dhani Water ParkNakhrali Dhani is a resort in Indore which provides you with a perfect blend of Rajasthani and Malvi Culture. The moment you enter this resort, it seems like you have been teleported to a Rajasthani village. It is accessible by road; the location is given on their official website. You can stay here for a night in one of their rooms or cottages and kick back and relax in the water park area during the day. There are rides for people of all age groups. It can be an ideal getaway with family or friends. They keep you entertained through puppet shows magic shows, camel rides, etc. You can eat to your heart's content at their large dining area.
Ticket Price per head: Adults- INR 500; Kids- INR 350 for full Nakhrali Package, Only Water Park- INR 300, Water Park with Nakhrali Package- INR 500+ INR 110
Timing: Open on all days, 10 AM to 7 PM
Address: Rau Road, Nakhrali Dhani Bypass, Opp. Railway Crossing, Rau, Indore
Contact Number: 98260-41211, 93021-04366
For enquiries: http://www.nakhralidhani.com
4. Touch Wood Resort Indore (Shell City Water and Adventure Park)Located at a distance of 8 km from the central city, Shell City Water and Adventure Park is one of its kind theme parks. It was established in 1990 and witnesses a decent crowd even today. You can reach this park by road, either hail a cab or come by your vehicle. The park has a locker room facility, a gaming area, discotheque and even a restaurant and bar which offers multiple cuisines. It also has a Giant Wheel on the premises which provide a magnificent view from the top. For the more daring, the adventure park has facilities like rock climbing and zip-lining. There are also rooms available at the park, making it a wonderful weekend getaway with family or friends.
Ticket price per head: INR 800 for activities and lunch.
Timings: Open on all days, 10 AM - 6 PM
Address: Khandwa Road, Indore
Contact Number: +91731 403 5960, +919302354124You can book your tickets online at Bookmyshow: https://in.bookmyshow.com/events/shell-city-water-and-adventure-park/ET00074991
5. Chokhi Dhani ResortChokhi Dhani is a resort that has many branches over North India. Located at a distance of 2.6 km from the Indore Junction, it claims to offer an authentic Rajasthani village experience.
This ethnic village resort has a water park, discotheque, and dining and conference facilities. You can stay here for a day or two in one of their cottages which are beautifully adorned with ethnic decor. They welcome you with Aarti, tika, shehnai and nagada. They aim to enhance and make your experience memorable.The recreational centre has water slides, go-karting area, artificial waterfall, discotheque, rain dance and a toy train. You can spend a few hours here with your kids or family, relaxing in the pool area.
Ticket price per head: N/A
Address: 9 Mile, Khandwa Road, Datodafatha, Indore 9 Mile, Khandwa Road, Datodafatha, Indore
Contact Number: +91- 88895 11100, +91-93021 22625
For Enquiries: https://www.indore.chokhidhani.com/index.php/water-park
6. Satyam Water ParkSituated at a distance of 5 km from Omkareshwar, Satyam Water Park is a beautiful place for a day out. This water park in Indore was established in 2005 and since then has attracted visitors from the Indore CIty. You can spend hours here going through the various water rides. Locker facility is available at this water park.
Ticket Price per head: INR 450 (Adults), INR 300 (Kids: 8-18 years)
Timings: 10 AM to 6 PM
Address: Omkareshwar Road, Near Sadhvi Ritambharaji Ashram, Indore City, Indore
Contact Number: +(91)-9826722531
With the summer season just starting and the days progressively getting hotter and hotter, a water park is an excellent idea for a weekend getaway or just a day out. You can choose from any of the water parks mentioned above, and you are guaranteed to have a memorable experience.