It's called Rosie's retreat for a reason. The lady who runs this Airbnb is named Rosie, who is an Englishwoman. You need to contact her in case you want to live here.
Location and SpaceLocated near the thriving area of City Palace, the home of the Maharajas of Udaipur, Rosi's Retreat is one of the best Airbnb in India. It is located in a very quiet alley which is about a two-minute walk away from the palace.
Rosie's retreat is placed in a very safe location in the city. The street may be quiet and isolated but it's completely safe. The Airbnb is suitable for single women.
It can accommodate 2 guests at a time only. You will be living only with your accompanist you're travelling with. It has one bedroom, one bed and one bath housed in the living space.
The lane where it is situated is unfit for large vehicles and only two-wheelers and tuk-tuks can make an entrance here.
CostINR 5000 per night!
Book This Homestay
Things to NoteCheck in time is at 12 noon and checkout is at 10 AM.
Rosie's Retreat is not suitable for children.
The property is under CCTV surveillance.
No staff lives on the premises.
Other Facilities Available at Rosie's Retreat
- International standard sockets
- Free WiFi is available
- It has an inverter power backup system in place in the event of city power cuts.
- Fully Air-conditioned
- Fans and heaters are available
- The bedroom has a King-sized bed with handmade cotton mattress.
- A selection of books and magazines are provided
- Games like Scrabble, Chess, Backgammon and playing card for entertainment.
- Iron and ironing board
- Power shower in the luxury bathroom
- Hairdryers are available
- Umbrellas are provided during monsoons
- Gas hob, fridge, toaster are available in the fully furnished kitchen
- Tea, coffee and sugar are provided.
- 2 bottles of mineral water per day( free of cost)
- Welcome fruit basket and milk on arrival.
- Yoga mats are provided for your morning sun salutations
- Chargeable, daily laundry service at 11:30 AM
- All guests are provided with up to date tourist information including where to eat, where to shop and what to see.
- A housekeeper is assigned to the Retreat named Ajju who is assigned to clean the apartment. He is scheduled daily at 10 AM.
ReviewsAs per the reviews gathered, the last 12 guests who stayed here said that it was sparkling clean. Rosie retreat has been reviewed as a Superhost 15 times in a row now as it is committed to providing a very comfortable stay for guests. 95 per cent of the guests gave it a 5-star rating.
Guest AccessThe guests have access to the breakfast courtyard outside the bedroom suite, the kitchen and the roof terrace.
Rosie's retreat will ensure a very cost, comfortable and luxurious space. It is all you want under a roof to enjoy a vacation. It is quaint, homely and perfect!
Are you going to live at Rosie's Retreat when you head to Udaipur? Let us know in the comments below!