Paragliding in Mussoorie: Places, Cost, Time and More
1. Ikya adventure parkThis stunning adventure park in Mussoorie offers many adventure activities like mountain climbing, air cycling, Burma bridge etc. Paragliding is also one of the sports provided here. One can either buy a package for a range of adventures or can separately pay for a single activity.
The cost of paragliding at Ikya adventure park is INR 350, and the height of the flight is 300 Feet.
Anyone above the age of 6 years and below 65 years can try this activity here.
Contact details:+91 8171263193
Address: Ikya Adventures Park, Bhatta, Mussoorie-Dehradun Road Mussoorie, Uttarakhand
2. Bhatta falls and Mussoorie LakeBhatta falls a small fall located at a distance of 3.5 Kilometers from Massorie lake at the Dehradun road. It is a place in Mussoorie where people mainly visit for paragliding. Upon trekking up the steep path, one can see a small piece of land where people are indulging in paragliding. Local instructors and operators are readily available to offer paragliding experience to tourists. The place is crowded in October and November while there’s less crowd in May and June.
Paragliding Adventure Sports is located at a walking distance from the main road at the edge of the valley near Mussoorie Lake.
Timings: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
INR 1,500 per person for a short flight for 1-5 minutes.
INR 5,500 per person for a High Fly for 20-30 minutes.
10,000 per person for high fly for 50-60 minutes.
Address(Bhatta Falls): Dehradun Road, Bhatta Gaon, Mussoorie 248179, India.
Address(Mussoorie Lake): Mussoorie Lake, Dhobi Ghat, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand 248179, India.
3. Temple Pilot ParaglidingTemple pilots paragliding plans the experience at Mussoorie tourist spots. It is a highly coveted point of tourist interest.
INR 5,000 per person For 20 minutes.
INR 8,000 per person For 40 minutes.
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
Address: Jharipani, Near Oak Grove School, Mussoorie.
Age limit: 15 to 55 years
4. Adventure Park MussoorieA tourist attraction in Mussoorie, The Adventure Park offers many adventure activities like zip-lining, rock climbing, paragliding etc. There is no need for advanced booking for events.
Address: Library chowk, Chamba - Mussoorie Road, The Mall Road, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand.
Timings: 9:30 AM to 7 PM on all days.
Phone: 095365 86676.
5. Skywing ParaglidingCost: 1200 for 10 minutes /500-600 feet gliding.
Timings: 10 AM to 7 PM.
Address: Mussoorie Jheel, Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
Height: about 500-600 meters
Contact info: 08048082600.
6. Snow adventure parkIt is located near Dhanaulti at a distance of 20 kilometres from Mussoorie at Mussoorie Chamba road. While the entry charge of the adventure zone is 100 INR per head, the cost of various activities differ. The place offers many adventurous activities like skywalk, Sky Ride, Rappelling, Zip Line, Rock climbing, Valley crossing, Paragliding etc.
Cost: 1200 INR.
Contact : www.snowadventurezone.com , +91 94129 73448.
Address: Buranskhanda, Dist Dehradun, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand 248179
Timings: 9 AM to 7 PM.
7. Dehradun Paragliding Center near MussoorieA great team of professionals make sure the clients have a thrilling yet comfortable paragliding experience.
Address: Dehradun Paragliding Center, 48 - Khairimansingh, Maldevta Road, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001.
Cost for paragliding: 3000 INR per head
Timings: 10 AM to 4 PM.
Contact details: 063968 06223
Are you excited to explore paragliding in Mussoorie? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!