View 194+ photos
Visa Policy Of Vietnam
Vietnam grants on arrival visa to most of the countries except for the countries that do not require any visa to visit the country. To check your country status, visit the website https://vietnamvisa.govt.vn/. One needs to apply for the visa at least 4 working days before your travel. The application for the document can be filled online without any requirement to visit the embassy. However, visa on arrival is only applicable to those travelling by air but not by road or waterways. The visa fee varies from country to country depending upon type and duration of the visa. It ranges from USD 35 to USD 135 along with stamping fee of USD 45 for a single-entry visa (1-3 months) and USD 90 for a multiple-entry visa (1-3 months).
Visa Policy for Indians
For Indian citizens, one can obtain an on arrival visa for Vietnam. The visa application fees per person for the time of under 1 month (single & multiple bases are the same) is US$.35.00 and USD 45 for 3-month single entry whereas USD 65 for 3-month multiple entries. Follow the below mention steps to apply for the visa for Vietnam:
- Fill out the online application form on https://vietnamvisa.govt.vn/
- Pay the visa-servicing fee online.
- The applicant will receive an email with their official Vietnam Visa Approval Letter issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department within 2 business days.
- Print the approval letter and carry along with it two (4cm x 6cm) photos of yourself according to noted requirements
- Also, carry along the government Stamping Fee plus your passport and any other required documents on your trip to Vietnam
Visa for Indians - Fee & Requirements
Passport with at least 6-month validity counting from the date of arrival and blank pages left for new stamp
Countries that do not need a Visa for Vietnam
Brunei, Belarus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Norway, Russia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, and United Kingdom. Moreover, citizens of Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Cambodia, and Laos do not need a Vietnam visa if they visit Vietnam within 30 days.
Places to Visit In Vietnam