Weather in France in Spring
Weather conditions during the spring season are generally pleasant in France. Temperature and humidity in spring season make the weather condition typically mild and moderately cold. Visitors might encounter rain more often during this season. Thus they are recommended to bring their rain gear if they are planning to visit during this season. The average temperature would be from 21.3°C to 11.9°C. This season is the second busiest time for tourism as the number of tourists would gradually increase with the passing of months. In spring, visitors would be able to enjoy the cherry blossoms and taste fresh wine from local wineries.
While exploring the country, you might also encounter several marriage processions as the spring season is the time for traditional French marriages. During this season, Brittany would be full of blooming gorse and brooms flowers. You would be able to enjoy the sight of several birds flying over the salt lakes of Provence. The visitor would also be able to enjoy the first appearance of the first flower in the snowy Alps and participate in “King of Five Continents” carnival event.
Visitors visiting the rural areas of France would be able to enjoy the fresh and relaxing environment. In the spring season, the tourist would be able to enjoy a bountiful harvest from the local market. You would also be enjoying fresh strawberries, cherries, berries, and apricots. If you are visiting Paris, then you might also visit the two famous gardens, André le Notre and Monet’s house.Key Events in France
- The Dunkirk Carnival is one of the most famous carnivals in France and is visited by many tourists every year in March. Every street in this country would be bursting with various colours.
- During March, visitors might also be able to attend the famous Paris Fashion Week. This week for showcasing different new clothing is a famous attraction for female tourists.
- Wind and Kite Festival is a two-day event which is held every year in late April. This festival takes place on the beaches of Châtelaillon-Plage. This place is on the western coast of La Rochelle. Visitors would be able to enjoy the different types of wonderful and weird kites flying in the sky.
- Foire du Trône is a traditional festival, especially for children in April. There would be roller-coasters, Ferris wheel ride and many other attractions for kids.
- Cannes Film Festival in May is one of the most famous festivals in the whole world. This festival showcases some of the best independent films from all over the world.
- Taste of Paris is a gastronomic festival, where several food vendors of France would participate in Grand Palais. Tourists visiting in May would be able to enjoy special eating events and several delicious foods at this festival.