2 years ago
- Kangra is a majestic place, it is a perfect blend of adrenaline and aesthetics. Spend atleast 3-4 days to let the culture sink in.
- Before trekking, ensure you have all the essentials (toiletires, medicines, water, food) packed with you and the route plotted out. A lot of paths are unconstructed or broken, so you may want to check with the locals or a guide.
- Avoid treks if you are a patient of cardiac concerns.
- Check twice for cab drivers who might try to dupe you of your money. Keep an eye out on the cab fares for the various tourist attractions.
- Kangra overall is a district and has several touristy towns like Mcleodganj, Dharamsala, Bir, Kangra, etc. So, make sure that you club some other towns as well during your visit to Kangra.