1. Neemrana Fort PalaceThis is a luxury hotel which is housed in a 15th-century fort present in the Delhi-Jaipur highway. The fort provides a fantastic view of the surroundings, as the greens of the Aravalli range nestle it. The hotel has three beautiful restaurants that serve quality food. The place also provides rejuvenation options in the form of a spa and wellness centre.
Book This HomestayAddress: Village Neemrana, District Alwar, NeemranaContact: 01494 672 800Cost for One Night: Rs 8000 + GSTMain Attractions: 15th century food, scenic, great food, hospitality
2. Taj Lake PalaceLuxury is defined by the palaces built by the Rajasthani Kings and the place on Lake Pichola is a crucial example of it, and it was built in 1746. The castle is maintained as a hotel by the Taj group, and they make sure that you get to stay well in the 18th-century palace. The best thing is that you will be on a floating hotel and through the windows, you can see the world in an entirely different way. You can dine in the rooftop restaurant to take in the fantastic view of the shores of the lake.
Book This HomestayAddress: P O Box No 5 Pichola Lake, UdaipurContact: 0294 242 8800Cost for One Night: Rs 21,200 + GSTMain Attractions: 18th century palace, historical, floating, Taj group, amazing food, great location
3. Jagat Niwas PalaceThis hotel is housed in a 17th century Haveli which is by Lake Pichola in Udaipur. If you stay here, you will get to have a beautiful view of the historical city. They have a great Ayurvedic Massage centre for your relaxation. They also have multiple pools on their property. The Rajasthani decor of the place mesmerises you, and they have personalised each of their rooms.
Book This HomestayAddress: 23-25m Lal Ghat, UdaipurContact: 02942422860Cost for One Night: Rs 8750 + GSTMain Attractions: 17th century Havelli, location, luxurious, historical, great view
4. Leela PalaceYou may have already heard about the Leela Palace present in Udaipur as it is quite famous. It provides guests with a luxurious stay and from the palace they get a beautiful view of Lake Pichola as well as the city palace. The exciting thing is that they have even added a library for the guests who love to read. The dining facilities are also lovely and would suit different taste palettes.
Book This HomestayAddress: Lake Pichola, P. O. Box No. 125, UdaipurContact: 02946701234Cost for One Night: Rs 17,860 + GSTMain Attractions: Great Location, Historic, Scenic View, Hospitality, Good Dining experience
5. Fateh Prakash PalaceThis beautiful hotel is present in the Eastern shores of Lake Pichola in Udaipur. When you take a room in this hotel, you will find real artefacts which increase the experience of your stay. The view from the palace is impressive, and they even have a Surya Darshan Bar. On top of that, the food is delicious, and it is served in their in-house restaurant. It provides a luxurious stay when you are in the city of lakes.
Book This HomestayAddress: The Palace Complex, Lake Pichola, UdaipurContact: 02942528016Cost for One Night: Rs 19,198 + GSTMain Attractions: Pichola Lake, Historic, Luxury, Surya Darshan Bar, Good food
6. Sujan Rajmahal PalaceThis beautiful hotel is situated in Jaipur, and it lets you stay in one of the most luxuriously decorated places. The whole interior of the palace has been done in the Rajasthani style which looks bright and fresh. They have three in-house restaurants in this place which increases the choice of the visitor. They even have Regal apartments where they provide a dedicated butler.
Book This HomestayAddress: Sardar Patel Marg, C-Scheme, 302001 Jaipur, IndiaContact: 011 4617 2700Cost for One Night: Rs 1,10,000 +GSTMain Attractions: Decor, Comfortability, Hospitality, Good location, Good food
7. Fateh GarhFateh Garh is a heritage hotel present in Udaipur, and they have a policy of being ethical and responsible. They boast about the 360-degree view of the Aravali mountain range that you get from the hotel. The rooms come with a beautiful view, and inside the rooms, you get to see the intricate decor. You will get the most real sense of Rajasthan’s culture and heritage when you are at this hotel. The restaurant present in this hotel serves traditional Rajasthani food.
Book This HomestayAddress: sisarama village bujara road udaipur rajasthanContact: 086969 45109Cost for One Night: Rs 13900 +GSTMain Attractions: Traditional, Ethical, Great Location, Good Food, Amazing View
8. Devi GarhIf you want to stay in an 18th-century heritage building situated in the Delwara village, which has been turned into a boutique hotel, then this is the hotel that you should book. It provides an amalgamation of all the modern facilities as well as the heritage of Rajasthan. Every suit has a grand decoration to match their promises. The guests are treated like royalty, and the place makes sure that they are comfortable. This place is especially recommended for couples who want to visit a beautiful and romantic destination.
Book This HomestayAddress: Delwara NH8, Near Eklingji, Rajsamand, UdaipurContact: 99289 72211Cost for One Night: Rs 15000 +GSTMain Attractions: Hospitality, Good Location, Great View, Nice Pool, Good Food, Friendly
9. Chomu PalaceThe Chomu palace is about 300 years old, and it has been turned into this beautiful hotel which is full of luxury and comfort. It is near to Jaipur city, and the location is quite scenic. The restaurant present in this hotel serves good cook. The decor has been done in the Rajasthani style, and the guest does get all the modern amenities that they require. The hotel also sports a nice bar.
Book This HomestayAddress: Sikar Rd, Naya BaJar, Chomu, RajasthanContact: 01423 300 300Cost for One Night: Rs 9350 +GSTMain Attractions: Nice Location, Comfort, Great Bar and Restaurant, Hospitality, Heritage
10. Alsisar HaveliIf you want to stay in the middle of Jaipur in a heritage Haveli, then you should book this heritage hotel. The hotel even has an outdoor pool which is excellent for relaxation. If you are at the rooftop, you get to have a good view of the Nahargarh fort. On top of that, the restaurant also serves good food that you will enjoy.
Book This HomestayAddress: Sansarchandra Road, Shri Ram Colony, Sindhi Camp, Jaipur, RajasthanContact: 0141 236 8290Cost for One Night: Rs 4420 +GSTMain Attractions: Friendly, Swimming Pool, Heritage, Good Location, Great View
11. Samode PalaceThis is a beautiful hotel which lets you stay closer to Jaipur, but will take you away from the hustle and bustle of the city. On top of that, the place also has a spa and wellness centre for the relaxation of the guests. At the restaurant, you can find different types of cuisines which is excellent. The Rajasthani decor of the place will pull you towards it. The staff takes you on a 40-minute tour of the palace and lets you know about its history and secrets.
Book This HomestayAddress: Village Samode, Tehsil Chomu, JaipurContact: 01423 240 014Cost for One Night: Rs 13500 +GSTMain Attractions: Swimming pool, Wellness Centre, Great Location, Friendly Staff
12. Raj PalaceThis hotel is housed in an early 18th-century palace which has the touch of Mughal influences in architecture and once the Maharaja used to reside at this palace. If you plan to stay at this place, it will be unique because the hotel still has the vibes of the earlier days. Your stay will be comfortable with the presence of a decor reflecting the previous days. The hotel provides excellent options when it comes to food and drinks.
Book This HomestayAddress: Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Rd, Chokdi Gangapol, JaipurContact: 0141 263 4077Cost for One Night: Rs 9750 +GSTMain Attractions: Beautiful, Comfortable, Hospitality, Friendly staff, Swimming Pool
13. Jai Mahal PalaceThis is an 18th-century palace hotel built in 1745 that is present in the Moghul gardens, and it falls under the franchise of Taj. The place defines luxury, and you will understand it as soon as you enter the premises, and it is an essential heritage of Jaipur. The interiors have been done beautifully, and they have personalised each room. You will have a pleasant dining experience at this hotel because of the different restaurant present in the premises.
Book This HomestayAddress: Jacob Rd, Civil Lines, JaipurContact: 0141 222 3636Cost for One Night: Rs 9000 +GSTMain Attractions: Great Location, Beautiful, Comfortable, Nice View, Good Food
14. Taj Rambagh PalaceRambagh palace is another accommodation that has been taken by Taj, and they have turned it into a beautiful and luxurious hotel for their guests. There are various restaurants such as the Suvarna Mahal and the Polo Bar as well. They also offer a wellness centre for relaxation after their tiring days.
Book This HomestayAddress: Bhawani Singh Rd, Rambagh, JaipurContact: 0141 238 5700Cost for One Night: Rs 47700 +GSTMain Attractions: Luxury, Food, Friendly Staff, Good Location, Amazing Views
15. Amet HaveliAmet Haveli is now turned into a luxurious hotel serving delicious food, and the staff is present for you 24 hours. You can also choose to visit the terrace, which provides a beautiful view of the surroundings. We recommend you to get the room with the lake view to enhance your stay. Hire a cycle from the hotel and explore the nearby places.
Book This HomestayAddress: Hanuman Ghat Road, Outside Chandpole, Pichola, UdaipurContact: 0294 243 4009Cost for One Night: Rs 7499Main Attractions: Great View, Good Location, Hospitality, Friendly Staff, Nice Food
16. Umaid Bhavan PalaceThis palace which was built between 1928 and 1943 is now an exceptional accommodation that you can avail if you look forward to staying in the city of Jodhpur. Vast stretches of the garden surround it, and the architecture of the place is bound to excite you. This palace is a place of history in itself, and they do host a museum walk to show off the old present. There are two restaurants and a bar in this palace, and it also sports two beautiful swimming pools.
Book This HomestayAddress: Circuit House Rd, Cantt Area, JodhpurContact: 0291 251 0101Cost for One Night: Rs 26500 +GSTMain Attractions: Heritage, Amazing View, Hospitality, Good Food, Great Location, Nice View
17. Lalit Laxmi Villas PalaceThis is another beautiful heritage hotel present on a hilltop of the Aravalli hills, and it looks upon the Fateh Sagar Lake. The rooms are comfortable and spacious, containing all the things that a visitor will need. There is a game room for people who are interested in playing and socialising. The hotel may also arrange different activities such as camel ride or puppet shows which portray the culture of Rajasthan. The live kitchen of this hotel is impressive, and they are apt at making different kinds of food. Along with that, they have a 24-hour multicuisine restaurant to get rid of your hunger pangs at any hour.
Book This HomestayAddress: Fateh Sagar Rd, Near Zinc, Fateh Sagar Lake, UdaipurContact: 0294 301 7777Cost for One Night: Rs 7000 +GSTMain Attractions: Luxury, Good Staff, Comfortable, Hospitality, Nice Food, Amazing Location, Great View
18. Shahpura HouseThis is a house that has the essence of the Rajput culture of Rajasthan, and the hotel makes sure that their guests will get to know about it. You will be amazed to see the domes and frescoes in the facade of the hotel. The interior decor of the whole hotel is done well, and they take the help of lights to make it beautiful. The place also offers excellent food alongside a lovely outside view.
Book This HomestayAddress: D-257, Devi Marg, Bani Park, JaipurContact: 0141 408 9100Cost for One Night: Rs 19299 +GSTMain Attractions: Beautiful, Friendly Staff, Good Food, Nice View
These are some of the best places to stay in Rajasthan. They bring out the essence of Rajasthan and provides guests with the luxury that the state is known for. These are renowned accommodations, and they are bound to make you happy and satisfied. Try them out when you decide to visit Rajasthan.