Unsurprisingly, there are plenty of malls in Surat! Let us have a virtual look at the most popular malls of Surat.
1. VR Mall VR Mall is the most popular mall in Surat. It houses more than a hundred brands including a mall in Surat also has a multiplex, bowling alley and a video game arcade. The prime location of VR Mall makes it a convenient shopping hub for several people. VR Mall is undoubtedly the busiest mall in Surat.
Highlights: FoodBox – a 15 kitchen family restaurant, free parking for women on Wednesdays, has received the National Award for Excellence in Shopping Centre and Mall Marketing by 2016
Address: VR Surat, Dumas Road, Magdalla, Surat
Mall Timings: 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM
2. Iscon Mall
Iscon Mall in Surat is the largest of its kind in South Gujarat. Constructed by the famous JP Iscon Real Estate Developers of Gujarat, who are responsible for many significant projects in the state. A favourite of the people of Surat, this mall offers discounts on premium brands, like Adidas, Nike, Titan and chains like Pantaloons. This mall in Surat is located on a busy road and is easily accessible by cab or bus from all other parts of the city.
Highlights: Biggest mall in South Gujarat
Address: Dumas Road, Opposite Rajhans Theater, Surat
Mall Timings: 10:30 AM to 9:30 PM
3. Rahul Raj Mall Rahul Raj Mall is one of the most sought after malls in Gujarat. It showcases numerous brands and sub-brands, including Lifestyle, Pepe Jeans, and many more. It also has PVR multiplex and The Thai Spa, which attracts people all year round. This mall in Surat stands amidst multinational companies, residences and hotels. Rahul Raj Mall also boasts of a Snow Park.
Highlights: Rahul Raj Mall has Gujarat’s ONLY Apple Store. It is also the first pure vegetarian mall in the state
Address: Opposite Govardhan Nath Ji Haveli, Gaurav Path, Surat-Dumas Road, Piplod, Surat
Mall Timings: 10:30 AM to 10:30 PM
4. Central Mall Central is a popular shopping chain in India. It is a shopaholic’s one-stop store for apparels, footwear, accessories and more. Known for its budget-friendly offers on top brands, Surat Central is the preferred mall for many of the locals. Apart from being a shopping destination, Central Mall in Surat also hosts several events and entertainment shows. PVR multiplex is also a part of Surat Central.
Highlights: Discounts on premium brands
Address: Iris Mall, Gaurav Path Road, Dumas Road, Surat
Mall Timings: 11:30 AM to 9:30 PM
5. Marvella Mall Marvella Mall in Surat is a comparatively new addition to the malls in Surat. Being the first AC mall in Pal-Adajan, Surat, this mall is one of its kind. It is the only river facing mall in Surat. Marvella Mall is a construction of Marvella Developers. It offers an array of brands and entertainment facilities. It is easily connectable from other parts of the city.
Highlights: the only river facing mall in Surat
Address: Pal Hazira Road, Opp Annapurna Mata Temple, Pal, Surat
Mall Timings: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
6. DR World Shopping Mall DR World Shopping Mall, Surat is a busy shopping destination for the people of the city. It offers a variety of national and international brands. This mall in Surat also has an Inox multiplex for all the latest movies. Apart from this, it also takes pride in its gaming centre and restaurants. DR World Shopping Mall is a cool place to hang out as well.
Highlights: The busiest mall in Parvat Patiya
Address: Aai Mata Rd | Amidhara Society, Bhagyoday Industrial Estate, Parvat Patiya, Surat
Mall Timings: 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM
7. Regent Arcade High Street Mall RDB Realty & Infrastructure Ltd build the Regent Arcade Mall in Surat. It is the only mall in Surat which is located in the centre of a market place. This location makes this mall easily accessible and gives street shoppers a respite from the heat. It is frequently visiting for its lavish food court.
Highlight: Only mall in Surat located in the centre of the market place
Address: Bindi Management Office Basement-1st, Regent Arcade, Opposite IDBI Bank, Ghod Dod Road, Surat
Mall Timings: 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM
8. Imperial Square Mall This mall in Surat is known for having Star Bazaar, a renowned hypermarket chain in India. It is also frequently visited because of the six-screen Cinepolis multiplex. Apart from these, it has budget-friendly deals for shopaholics.
Highlights: Star Bazaar, Cinepolis
Address: Hazira - Adajan Rd, Guru Ram Pavan Bhumi, Adajan Gam, Adajan, Surat
Mall Timings: 10:00 AM to 10:30 PM
9. Heera Panna Mall
This small-scale mall is renowned for the deals it has to offer. Heera Panna Mall in Surat is the perfect shopping centre for those looking out for reasonable and good quality products. Apart from being a shopping destination, this mall in Surat is also a great hang out spot for students in the city.
Highlights: Located in the vicinity of Heera Panna Textile Market, a familiar hang out spot, surrounded by offices
Address: City Light Rd, Maheshwary Bhavan, City Light, Athwa, Surat
Mall Timings: 10 AM to 9 PM
10. Palladium Mall
A new addition to the malls of Surat, this mall is a project of Hindva Builders. It is known for its exquisite architecture, especially the transparent glass arrangements. It showcases international and national brands and a variety of restaurants and cafes. The mall has broad passages and atriums, lightning fast elevators and convenient parking facility.
Highlights: State of the art infrastructureMost families in Surat rely on malls for shopping, entertainment and as hangout spots to relax on the weekends. The malls in Surat have contributed to the city's economy and now even tourists have started including them in their itinerary.
Address: Puna-Simada Rd, Yogichowk, Yogi Chowk Ground, Chikuwadi, Varachha, Surat
The heritage, local industries and the malls of Surat make it a must-visit tourist destination, don’t they?