The city is known for embroidery techniques like Gota Patti and Leheria. These handlooms can be easily found in the local malls. Now visitors can enjoy a hint of tradition all inside the walls of the luxurious showroom and the restaurants. A central part of this global initiative in Ajmer is to start materializing more and more various malls and shopping centres in and around the city.
The malls in Ajmer are as follows:
1. City Square MallThis mall has opened recently. The City Square Mall is one of the recent additions to the city's list of places to visit. It is considered to be the number one mall in the city, even though it is still relatively a new mall. The mall has brands like The Body Shop, Pantaloons, Levi's, Big Bazar and a lot more international and local brands.
Highlights: INOX theatre, massive underground parking facility, restaurants
Timings: 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM every day.
Location: A Block, Makarwali Rd, Panchsheel Nagar, Ajmer, Rajasthan.
2. Cine MallThe Cine Mall is also called the Reliance Mall by the locals as it is one of the oldest malls found in the city. This mall has become famous for its increasing number of showrooms like Reliance Trends and Reliance Digital, which have a wide range of clothing and electronics respectively. Apart from this, visitors can also grab a bite to eat and drink at Cafe Coffee Day.
Highlights: Movie Theatre, Mini bungee jumping and inflatable Mickey Mouse slide bouncy
Timings: 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM every day
Location: E-City Bioscope Entertainment Private Limited, Gaurav Path, Vaishali Nagar, Ajmer, Rajasthan
3. Vega MallVega mall in Ajmer is in the centre of the city. The Vega Mall is a small space best known for its eateries like Dominos Pizza, Havmor ice creams and the most famous one of all, Maggi Point. Right across the Maggi Point is a Dominos Pizza which has always been bringing people to its doors with its magical aroma of some great pizza and garlic bread. For people who prefer fine dining can visit Havmor restaurant on the second floor. It is famous for its Indian, Italian courses, Chinese and mainstream Continental food. The restaurant also offers rooftop dining for one of the best views of the city while they enjoy your dining experience. While visitors dine here, they should not miss the mixed ice cream flavours that are offered by Vadilal.
Highlights: Maggi Point, other restaurants
Timings: 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM every day of the week.
Location: Agrasen Circle, Jaipur road, Ajmer, Rajasthan, India.
4. Shrinath MallThis mall in Ajmer is multi-storied and is full of local clothing brands that one can find what they want at very reasonable prices. It is a hub for the various beauty pageants, talk shows and many comedy shows that take place in its massive lobby area. The mall has some very reasonably priced eateries where visitors can enjoy the comfort of a warm afternoon. The most famous one of all the eateries in the forest theme based restaurant that is called the Jaipur Jungle, which is found on the topmost floor of the mall.
Highlights: Miraj Cinema, Hub for beauty pageants and talk shows
Timings: 10:30 AM and closes by 10:30 PM every day.
Location: Near, Bajrangarh Cir, Mali Mohalla, Ajmer, Rajasthan
5. Kasturi Silk PalaceAt this mall in Ajmer, visitors can find good quality salwar suits to designer sarees and other traditional ethnic outfits as well. Tourists get all of their items at one stop at extremely reasonable prices as well.
Highlights: Great for Apparel Shopping
Timings: 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM every day
Location: Purani Mandi Ajmer, Ajmer, India.