View 8+ photos
Visa Policy Of South Korea
South Korea VISA
Visa Policy for Indians
For an Indian citizen, you must have a tourist visa to travel to South Korea. Visa fees may vary depending on the number of days of processing, for 2-day processing, visa fees will cost you around 12792 rupees or 5 days processing then 10692 rupees approximately. Visa is not required for Jeju Island for a stay of 30 days and is provided upon arrival.
Visa for Indians - Fee & Requirements
- The applicant must have a valid passport for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- One visa form
- Two passport size photographs
- A covering letter stating the purpose of visit
- Confirm returning air ticket
- Hotel Confirmation
- Documents clarifying the purpose of entry.
- Applicants must submit the Declaration Form for Express Visa at the time of submitting visa application form.
Countries that do not need a Visa for South Korea
All the citizens of Canada don't require a visa to travel to South Korea for 180 days. Also, nationals of 117 jurisdictions are allowed in South Korea for stipulated period of time ranging from 90-60-30 days.
Places to Visit In South Korea