- Have a guide with you or make a well researched plan for yourself and only then embark on to your trip.
- If you visit this place during the winters, make sure you carry woolen clothes along because it gets really cold at nights.
- Forget all your stresses and drench yourself in the sheer awesomeness that this city has to offer.
- Medication and food facilities are available at frequent intervals, so it shall not be an issue.
- Avoid visiting the Kumbh Mela with children below the age of 10 years, because it is going to be a very crowded affair and in the haste of washing off all your sins, you do not want to lose out on your children.
Best place to visit. The peaceful environment and those beautiful gardens with variety of flowers will definitely attract you. As above mentioned the beauty of those sculpting on white marble and most beautiful deities of narasimha dev, gaur- nitai , Radha madan mohan , krishna balaram and jagannath baladev subhadra maharani wearing vibrantly coloured and hand -made dresses will not allow you to take your eyes off them.The most delicious part is the famous khichdi of iskcon usually distributed as a prasad and of course free of cost.
Ask a question from people who travelled to Ujjain recently
Shreyas and 223 others have others have helped over 1,000 users travelling to Ujjain