McLeodganj is beautiful in September, with the devastation of the monsoon gone, and only the lush greenery that the monsoon leaves behind. You can undertake a lot to do here, being the beautiful plac (Read More)e that it is.
1) Triund Trek (9 KM from Mcleodganj)
2) Bhagsu Falls
3) Dharamkot (village on the outskirts of Mcleod offering activities like mountaineering, an art gallery, and a research institute)
4) Naam Art Gallery (Specializes in artworks in spirituality. You can also buy)
5) Namgyal Monastery (Part of the Tsuglagkhang, and a peaceful buddhist abode)
6) Tsuglagkhang (The Dalai Lama's home)