Local transport in Banten
- Local transportation options are quite easily accessible in Banten. People usually commute from one city to another within this province through buses. A number of buses regularly move from main spots like Cilegon, Merak and Terangsang which makes it easier for travellers to plan their daily trips.
- Apart from local transport, taxis and cabs are also available in almost all the cities of Banten.
- Car and motorbike rentals are easily available online as well as in car-rental shops in many cities.
- Moreover, bicycles are a trend in all Indonesian areas so renting one is always environment-friendly that is cheaper as well as more convenient.
- For islands like Merak, ferries are the sole mode of transport.