Staying and Booking Options
The procedure of staying with Camping Company Xenon is quite user-friendly and comfortable with a three-step process:
Decide the dates and location suitable for you. Post which, the journey can be chalked out depending upon the destination and the travel circuit.
Book a car with the company for your journey.
You will be put in touch with an Overland Expert who will guide you through the whole camping procedure.
Starting Prices Per Night
Xenon Soft Top Tent: INR 3000 onwardsBook A Camp Here
Xenon Hard Top Tent: INR 3300 onwards
Caravan: INR 11800 onwards
What’s More?Xenon offers the best service when it comes to camping experiences with good quality cars and sturdy, well-kept mechanically built tents. Plus, the rooftop tents give you the freedom to camp where you want and also carry any extra luggage or equipment that you may need on your trip. In addition to the camping experience, Xenon also offers many adventures to explore and an array of different activities.
Amenities Provided at the CampsiteThe camping sites gives you the thrill of being outdoors and yet enjoy the comfort of your home with amenities like:
- Essentials- Towels, bed sheets, soap and toilet paper
- Air conditioning (optional)
- Free Parking
- Pool (shared or private)
- BBQ Grill
- Lake access
Things to Do at the Camp
1. Go Kayaking at White Water VillageOnce you reach the campsite you can visit the White Water Village for a thrilling kayaking experience or just chill by the tea or strawberry farms for a relaxed afternoon.
2. Take a Trip To the Nongkhnum River IslandThis River Island is the second largest river island in Asia, not just that, a drive down to the island will take you aback with its fantastic landscape features and lovely waterfalls. Try the authentic local cuisines of the region as well!
3. Explore the Caves and Waterfalls at CherrapunjeeYou can just enjoy your day splashing and going around the fantastic waterfalls and exploring the mystique of the caves in Cherrapunjee. Some of the famous waterfalls in the area include Janailar, Weisawadong, and Nohkalikai waterfalls.
4. Trek to the Living Root Bridges in CherrapunjeeYou can trek to the lovely Living Root Bridges, beautifully maintained by the locals with natural materials with age-old techniques. You can also indulge in some of their tasty delicacies.
How to Reach The CampsiteOnce you book the camping trip, an arranged vehicle will take you to and from the campsite and nearby places.
The closest airports to the campsite are Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport (66 km), and Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport (68 km).
What are you waiting for? Get ready for a fantastic camping adventure that you will never forget! Have you booked a camp with Camping Company Xenon before? Are you looking forward to it? Let us know in the comments below!