Holy Rosary Church is a beautiful building situated on the banks of River Panchagangavalli on the west side of the town. Created by Rev. Fr. Joseph Vaz in year 1681 in the honour of Our lady of Rosary.
The church houses a beautifully carved wooden altar and is ornamented with tiles. One can also witness a Bell Tower within the church premises. Renovated in 1757 after being attacked by Tipu Sultan, toady the church also runs a school and an orphanage.
No reviews yet
Be the first to add a question