SulaFest 2021 Dates
SulaFest 2021 is cancelled considering the global pandemic.Venue: Sula Vineyards, Gat 36/2, Govardhan Village, Off, Gangapur-Savargaon Rd, Nashik, Maharashtra
What Happens in SulaFestSulaFest is a Gourmet World Music Festival held at Nashik Vineyards in Maharashtra. The combination of soothing music and quality wine results in only one thing: an abundance of fun. With headlining acts from a wide range of international and Indian music artists, this year, SulaFest promises to be bigger and better. This is no surprise as the last so many years of the fest was a complete sell-out (hint: don't delay in booking your tickets if you don't want to regret staying home and looking at your friends' Insta stories having the time of their lives).
SulaFest is all about indulging yourself! Head over to SulaFest Bazaar for an amazing selection of gourmet food, drinks, quirky merchandise from funky brands, and fun games and activities. The food includes a plethora of cuisines, many from renowned restaurants such as Little Italy and Soma.
Along with a huge wine collection from Sula, there will also be other imported wines to experiment with your taste buds. Not a wine person? Fret not, as there will also be a fine variety of spirits and beers from all across the globe.
Artists Line Up in SulaFest 2020
- Hot Chip: London Based Synth-Pop Band
- My Baby: Dutch-New Zealand band from Amsterdam known for country, funk, blues, and hypnotic dance music
- Doctor Dru: German DJ famous for contemporary house music
- Electrophazz: French Jazz ensemble
- Salim-Sulaiman: Very famous Bollywood Music Director duo
- Kohra: Delhi based DJ, known for his hypnotic music
- Rumba de Bodas: Bolognese R&B band
- Shveta Salve: Indian Television Actor, Model, and Dancer
- The Local Train: Hindi rock band from Delhi
- The Spindoctor: Mumbai based DJ, known for his Hip-Hop/Rap music
- Voctronica: India's First All-Vocal Orchestra
- When Chai Met Toast: India based pop musical group
- Jah Sun The Rising Tide (SLY): Eclectic musical group
What to Do at SulaFest?SulaFest also organizes wine classes. You would also get a chance to meet the winemakers of Sula! Other attractions at the SulaFest include food stalls from some renowned restaurants, Wine based games, and Wino Spa.
Where to StayYou can choose to stay at campsites in the vineyards. There are separate tickets for the same. The festival campsite is 300m away from Amphitheatre.
There are other accommodation options as well. Ibis, Taj, Ginger, Express Inn, and Formule1 are some hotel options to choose from which are only a half-hour drive away.
How To Reach SulaFestSula Vineyards are located in Nashik, 175 km from Mumbai (3 and half hour ride) and 225 km from Pune (4 and half hour ride). You can either take a taxi from your respective city or a train till Nashik Road (a more economical option).
Book an Uber or Ola or take a local taxi from the station to Sula Vineyard.
Turn your weekend into an unforgettable one. Join in the jollification and make merry at SulaFest 2020!