1. Ciel Mykonos SpaDeriving from traditional Greek philosophy and practices, the Ciel Mykonos Spa offers unique, holistic, and highly specialized luxury wellness experiences that will soothe and refresh you on your island trip. Known as one of the premier spa companies on the island, it boasts a highly experienced staff and provides a large variety of services, including couples massages, face scrubs, body therapies, and skin treatments in a serene seaside setting.
Location: Provincial Street of Ormos Agios Ioannis-Agios Stefanos, Mykonos Town 84600 Greece.
Timings: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
2. Zoe SpaIn a warm and dusky ambience with comfy beds, soft towels, and lots of candles, Zoe Spa is an amazing and sophisticated spa that will completely detoxify you and send you on your way enlivened and cheerful. Besides the lovely manicure services and the usual facial and body treatments, Zoe Spa is known for its specialized hydrotherapy facility, where you can enjoy showers, steam baths, and even a wonderful jacuzzi!
Location: Tagoo Kouros Hotel & Suites, Mykonos Town 84600 Greece.
Timings: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
3. Nefes Spa & Bath MykonosOffering skin treatments and therapies derived from wellness traditions from around the world, Nefes Spa & Bath Mykonos provides one of the most splendid spa experiences on the island. From the Balinese Five flower ritual to the Japanese Ko-Bi-Do, from ancient Ayurvedic practices to Moroccan baths, Nefes has everything. This spa ensures you leave the place fully relaxed, with your skin glowing.
Location: Nefes Spa & Bath, My Mall, Ano Vrisi-Laggada 84600, Mykonos.
Timings: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM (Sundays closed)
4. Anasa Massage CenterNamed after the Greek word for ‘breath,’ Anasa and its team of talented therapists and masseurs will press away your worries and tensions, leaving you refreshed and rejuvenated. The spa specializes in traditional Thai massaging techniques and provides services such as Deep Tissue, Hot Stone, Sun & Fire, and Reflexology. The three-hour-long unique Divine Therapy is highly recommended.
Location: Municipal St. Ano Mera, Mykonos Town 84600 Greece.
Timings: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
5. Six Senses Spa Mykonos
A part of the renowned wellness resorts and spas chain, the Six Senses Spa in Mykonos is built like a classic Greek building with white walls and marble floors, invoking a charming and traditional vibe. With world-class facilities and skilled staff at your service, Six Senses ensures you have a relaxing and restorative break on your vacation. Try the Ayurveda Aromatherapy program for enhanced overall well-being and a positive mindset.
Location: Six Senses Spa Mykonos at The Belvedere School of Fine Arts District, 84600 Mykonos Greece.
Timings: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
6. Sea & Spa MykonosA simple, modern, and stylish spa located in Ornos, Mykonos, Sea & Spa is one of the best places to get a massage and hammam in Mykonos. It has a relaxing ambience and decor based on Feng Shui and is stocked with a range of quality cosmetics and fragrances. The extensive list of treatments offered by the spa is all based on sea and thermal water consisting of essential minerals and oils which will detoxify and energize you for the entire day.
Location: Ornos 846 00, Greece.
Timings: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
7. Massage MykonosAre you tired after the long trip to the island? Head on to this pleasant little spa where you can enjoy a nice, soothing, revitalizing massage session with soft music and gifted therapists in a delightful atmosphere. Massage Mykonos specializes in traditional Indian, Swedish, and reflexology massage treatments. Uniquely, it also offers Reiki, a Japanese wellness and healing technique that will reduce your stress and give you a sense of peace and joy.
Location: Kaminaki 846 00, Greece.
Timings: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
8. Zen Spa MykonosWhether it is a quick eyebrow or facial session, or it is a long massage or complete body treatment, Zen Spa provides these services with the best quality and care. It is known for its minimalist ‘zen’ aesthetic and only uses high-quality natural products in its treatments. A unique service offered here is the Maternity Massage, where pregnant women can have a comfortable and blissful time. Another massage you must try is the Zen Spa Lava Shells Tropical Massage which is highly effective against body pains.
Location: Vougli, Mikonos 846 00, Greece.
Timings: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Sundays closed)
9. Gingko SpaA spacious and sophisticated spa equipped with several treatment rooms, a sauna, relaxation areas, and baths, Gingko claims to be the only spa to offer a traditional Hamman experience in Mykonos. Not only does it provide the usual fantastic face and body treatments and massages, but it also provides some unique and exclusive therapies, including CryoAir and Celluma L.E.D. Gingko is a great place to relish a healthy and fulfilling wellness experience.
Location: Ornos Bay, Ornos 846 00, Mykonos Greece.
Timings: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM (Sundays closed)
10. Koukoumi Vegan SpaThe Koukoumi Vegan Spa, as the name suggests, is known for only using premium and certified organic products which are ‘100% natural and cruelty free’. It is an amazing place to detoxify your body in a soothing and relaxing environment. Also, the aromatherapy oils used in this spa are derived from traditional Greek plants, giving a natural and local touch to your wellness session. Overall, Koukomi provides you with a pleasant and fulfilling rest not only for your body but also for your mind.
Location: Ano Mera Koukoumi Hotel, Mykonos Town 846 00 Greece.These are only a few of the island's fantastic spas and wellness centres. Mykonos has several other places where you can experience diverse techniques and treatments. So, do go and check out all it has to offer!
Timings: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM