Here is the list of the top 20 spas in Antalya:
1. Thai Rose Asia Massage SalonLet go of all your bodily and mental tension with the different types of soothing massage packages available at Thai Rose. Experience a unique Thai massage involving dynamic stretches to reduce stress and improve flexibility, or opt for one of the most common Swedish massages for muscle relaxation. The other two packages, Ayurvedic and Balinese massages are great ways to incorporate mind, body and spirit to achieve spiritual calmness. Wind down in the quiet atmosphere of the spa, which provides individual treatment rooms to all guests.
Timings: Monday- Saturday: 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM, Sunday: 12:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Location: Fener, 1967/1. Sk. No:19, 07160 Muratpaşa/Antalya, Turkey
Price: TRY 200- 700
Session duration: 20- 70 minutes
2. Falez VIP SpaJust sit back and let go of all your worries at Falez VIP Spa with their outstanding combination of traditional Turkish baths, therapeutic saunas and steam rooms. Feel your muscles relaxing and mind unwinding with various stages of peeling, face masks and medical massages. If you are feeling a little indulgent, go for their highly popular VIP private hammams and exclusively enjoy their jacuzzi, sauna and massage services.
Timings: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Location: Toros, 802. Sk. 4/C, 07070 Konyaaltı/Antalya, Turkey
Price: TRY 900-1450 for children and adults respectively
3. Sefa HamamA public bath in the heart of the Old City, the massage services at Sefa Hamam, which include ultimate Turkish baths, are provided amidst stunning 15th-century architecture. A predominately unisex Hamam with male masseurs, visitors can also ask for private massage rooms. Spa packages are available with peeling and soaping options or with oil massage.
Timings: Monday- Saturday: 12:30 PM- 8:00 PM, Closed on Sundays
Location: Barbaros Mahallesi Kocatepe Sokak No:32 Kaleiçi Sefa Hamamı, 07100 Muratpaşa/Antalya, Turkey
Price: Turkish bath: TRY 350,
Peeling, scrub: TRY 350
Soap Massage: TRY 350
Turkish bath + peeling + soap massage + oil massage: TRY 1450
4. Doubletree by Hilton Antalya City CenterGet pampered at this luxurious 5-star hotel in the city's heart, close to Kaleici and Konyaalti beachfront. With numerous other facilities, Doubletree is perfect for getting three things in one- comfortable accommodations, stunning city views and relaxing wellness facilities. There are sauna and massage services available to all guests.
Location: Etiler, Adnan Menderes Blv. No:61, 07010 Muratpaşa/Antalya, Turkey
5. Mega Hamam and MasajAnother exceptional place with a cosy atmosphere, Mega Hamam and Masaj offers one of the best spa services in Antalya. You will have many options; original Turkish baths, sauna and steam rooms, massage salons, and facials are just some of the services they provide. There is a special bath to satisfy all your needs, from Mud and seaweed baths to chocolate baths. Get personalized attention with their specially curated reflexology massage, aromatherapy, Thai and hot stone massage.
Timings: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Location: Güzeloba, 2312. Sk. No:16, 07230 Muratpaşa/Antalya, Turkey
6. Arcadia Kalkan Turkish Bath and Spa CentreStriving to meet all guests' expectations, Arcadia Turkish baths in Antalya are famous among tourists looking for luxurious massage services blended with the sounds of nature. The private and relaxing ambience of the centre adds value to the world-class spa facilities. Their hot stone medical massage is highly recommended for people needing deep tissue therapy, whereas athletes can enjoy their customized sports massages.
Timings: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Location: Kalkan, Likya Road, Diştepe Sk., 07960 Kaş/Antalya, Turkey
Price: Turkish bath package: TRY 330 (45 minutes)
Sport massage : TRY 697 (45 minutes)
Medical massage: TRY 980 (30 minutes)
Stone massage: TRY 980 (60 minutes)
7. Falcon Hotel SpaSet in the city centre, Falcon Hotel has top-notch massage services. Soothe your body and soul with their Turkish bath, sauna, bath rub and spa options. It is an amazing way to spend your vacation; take a dip in the hotel's outdoor pools with stunning garden views and end the day with a rejuvenating and relaxing massage.
Location: Sirinyali Mh. 1540 Sk. No:12, 07160 Muratpaşa/Antalya
8. Delphin Hamam & Spa WellnessA public bath with affordable prices, Delphin Hamam is ideal for tourists visiting the Side Area of Antalya. 90-120 minutes of their famous Turkish baths with face masks would ease any tension in your mind and body. They make it very convenient and easy by picking you up from your hotel and dropping you back. Visit the place a couple of times and experiment with the options available, including oil massage, peeling, foam massage and clay mask.
Timings: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Location: Side, 614. Sk., 07330 Manavgat/Antalya, Turkey
Price: TRY 360- 730 (30 minutes- 2 hours)
9. Orient Luxury SpaTrust that you are in the right hands as soon as you step inside Orient Luxury Spa in Antalya. Their Turkish hammams are the most commonly selected messages. They start with you sitting on a raised marble platform in a humid room wherein a Kese is used for peeling off dead skin cells and is followed by a frothy foam massage. They have more packages such as foot and head massage, aromatherapy massage, Shiatsu massage, sauna and steam baths.
Timings: 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Location: Oba, Fatih Cd. No:20, 07400 Alanya/Antalya, Turkey
Price: TRY 365- 1080 (30-60 minutes)
10. Falez Hamam and SpaThe treatment at Falez Hamam and Spa is inspired by traditional Ottoman bath culture and modern-day spa concepts. Enjoy the therapeutic effects of the sauna and Turkish baths, get rid of body toxins in the steam rooms, and release all stress with massage therapy.
Timings: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Location: Gürsu Mah. Atatürk Bulvarı 10. Cadde Bulvar Plaza 187/B, 07070 Konyaaltı/ Antalya, Turkey
Price: TRY 170
11. Crowne Plaza SpaCrowne Plaza offers a luxurious 5-star experience to guests with stunning views of the famous Konyaalti Beach in Antalya. The two on-site spa centres add a cherry on top by helping you relax and make the best of your stay. Aphrodite Spa is exclusively for women, while Zeus Spa serves all. Head to one of the centres after an exhausting day and unwind with their massage services which include hydrotherapy, beauty treatments, therapy and steam baths.
Location: Gürsu, Akdeniz Blv. 304. Sokak, 07070 Konyaaltı/Antalya, Turkey
12. Porto Bello Hotel Resort and SpaA luxurious 5-star resort next to Konyaalti beach, Porto Bello is another amazing accommodation option combining the best room facilities with spa and wellness. Guests can book Turkish baths and saunas and enjoy outstanding relaxing services from the comforts of their hotel.
Location: Liman, Akdeniz Blv., 07070 Konyaaltı/Antalya, Turkey
13. Demirham HamamAnother great place for a quick and relaxing experience, Demirham Hamam has separate sections for men and women. If you are a fan of natural products, this is the right place for you! Their packages include foam massage with natural soap bubbles, natural clay masks to rejuvenate the skin, oil and salt massage, and organic coffee massage. They also offer freshly-squeezed juices from their vitamin bar. Reservations can be made for special bridal hammams.
Timings: 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Location: Kışla, 34. Sk. No:4, 07040 Muratpaşa/Antalya, Turkey
Price: TRY 400
14. Spa MarinWith packages that will help take away the pressures of your daily life, Spa Marin is a lesser-known spa in Antalya. The refreshing and comfortable ambience removes stress and prepares you for a relaxing time. Their spa rooms are covered with Himalayan salt, and most packages include jacuzzi facilities. Some of their top massages include classic Swedish massage, anti-stress massage, Indian Head massage and Sultan Turkish bath.
Timings: 9:30 AM - 9:30 PM
Location: Andifli, Bucak Denizi Mevkii, 07580 Kaş/Antalya, Turkey
Price: Sultan Turkish Bath: TRY 450 (40 minutes)
Classic Swedish Massage: TRY 450 (60 minutes)
Anti-stress massage: TRY 500 (60 minutes)
Indian Head Massage: TRY 350 (30 minutes)
15. Kleopatra Life Hotel SpaLocated at the centre of Alanya beside the beautiful Cleopatra beach, Kleopatra Life Hotel has top-notch spa and wellness facilities. Their massage rooms are well-equipped with modern units and clean and hygienic amenities. Guests can avail of their packages which incorporate traditional Turkish baths, sauna and steam rooms, and relaxation rooms.
Location: Kızlar Pınarı, Atatürk Blv. no:224, 07400 Alanya/Antalya, Turkey
16. Nur and Hakan SpaClean and well-designed, Nur and Hakan Spa has great packages for couples and individuals. Some spa services worth checking are their hot stone massages, reflexology, deep tissue and aroma massage. Fresh juice and fruits are complementary to the services offered.
Timings: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Location: Kalkan, 07580 Kaş/Antalya, Turkey
17. Zenn SpaWhether you are a local or visiting Antalya for a few days, Zenn Spa is the perfect place to relax and leave behind all the worries and stress. You will find many massages, including traditional Bali massage, body treatments and facial services. Enjoy a luxurious spa experience with special packages for couples and children.
Timings: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Location: Cumhuriyet, Tower Residence, Sadullahoğlu Sk., 07400 Alanya/Antalya, Turkey
Price: TRY 550- 1650
18. Bella Donna LifeProviding true luxury with their amazing services focusing on all aspects of the body and skin care, Bella Donna's treatments include ozone sauna therapy and cut foam hammam and sauna. If you think of a particular type of massage, they can deliver it to you! You will find various options, from Balinese and Ayurvedic massage to aromatherapy and Lomi Lomi Hawaiian massage.
Timings: Weekdays- 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM, Weekends: 10:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Location: Şekerhane, Yayla Yolu Cd. No:24, 07400 Alanya/Antalya, Turkey
19. Holiday Inn AntalyaBesides offering splendid views of the Mediterranean Sea, Holiday Inn in Eski Lara district also has a separate spa and wellness section. Guests can pamper themselves and indulge in the physical and mental bliss offered at the centre. Therapy baths, facials and beauty treatments are just the tip of the iceberg regarding the world-class facilities provided here. There is a complementary fitness centre with well-equipped gyming supplies.
Location: Guzeloba Mahallesi 2290 Sokak, Lara Cd. No:5, 07230 Antalya, Turkey
20. Sirena Hamam and SpaModern facilities, clean place and friendly staff are synonymous with Sirena hammam and spa. Visitors rave about Turkish massages, sauna services, peeling, foam and aroma massage. It is a great choice for people on a budget.
Timings: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMRelax your mind, body and spirit at Antalya's numerous spa and wellness options and take your vacation experience up a notch. Choose from this list of some of the best spa centres and hotels with wellness facilities.
Location: Arapsuyu, 7. Cd. No:3, 07070 Konyaaltı/Antalya, Turkey
Price: Around TRY 200