Port Dickson is a coastal city and one of the most famous beach destinations in Malaysia for a weekend getaway, but the things to do at night in Port Dickson are very limited. Karaoke clubs, lounge, bars, and night markets are some of the nightlife spots most of which are located in the top resorts of the town.
Here is the list of 8 best nightlife spots in Port Dickson:
1. The Cumulus at Lukut
Cumulus is a bistro with a live band performance and one of the top places to visit at night in Port Dickson. Come by the evening and enjoy the music with drinks and the delicacies that they have to offer. It has a poolside view along with comfortable armchair seating. It is close to the sea-shore with a mesmerizing sunset view.
Opening Hours: 5:00 PM – 1:00 AM (Monday-Friday), 5:00 PM – 2:00 AM (Saturday- Sunday)
Location: Thistle Port Dickson KM16 Jalan Pantai
2. Satellite Bar by Lexis Hibiscus
The Satellite Bar is stationed at the top floor of Lexis Hibiscus, a hotel in Port Dickson. Also known as the Sky Bar, it affords a panoramic view of the Malacca city and breezy seaside experience. One can have a relaxing and quality time here enjoying their finest selection of cocktails and appetizers. There is a live band performance by the local bands on all days except for Monday.
Opening Hours: 5:00 PM - 1:00 AM (Monday- Sunday)
Location: Lexis Hibiscus Main Building, 13th floor
3. Pattaya Pie Pub and Bistro
This bar in Port Dickson is going to take away all your blues with the rocking versatile selection of playlist it has to offer, from soothing slow music to enjoy the evening to rocking dance beats till late at night. The bar also has an affordable variety of drinks and lip-smacking dishes. One could also host a private party on a reservation basis.
Opening Hours: 5:00 PM -3:00 AM (Monday to Sunday)
Location: Port Dickson Waterfront, Port Dickson 71000, Malaysia
4. La Playa Bar and RestaurantFor a palatable dinner at the beach, head to La Playa. The versatility of the place speaks as it offers both outdoor and indoor seating arrangements, along with quick services. Their lamb dishes, pasta, and hot wings are a must-try. Many local bands and Djs perform here. It is a great place with simple ambience and delectable dishes which makes it one of the most loved places to visit at night in Port Dickson
Opening Hours: 5:00 PM – 12:00 AM (Monday- Sunday)
Location: Lot 43 Batu 4, Port Dickson 71000, Malaysia
5. Lanun BarLanun bar is the right place for enjoying the nightlife of Port Dickson, especially for those who love to groove to the music. One could get in here, grab a drink, enjoy the whole night at the dance floor and maybe make a new friend or more. There are live band performances along with games like a pool table and a dartboard.
Opening Hours: 5:00PM - 1:00AM (Monday- Sunday)
Location: Batu 2, Jalan Seremban, Port Dickson, 71000 Malaysia
6. Rhapsody LoungeAll those who like to sing along with enjoying imported beers should consider paying a visit to the Rhapsody Lounge in Port Dickson. The Lounge has a wide variety of cocktail selection and has a happy hour from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM. What is more interesting is that they have a karaoke room, where one could sing and dance along enjoying the time of their lives.
Location: Course Paradise Resort, Port Dickson, 3.5km Jalan Pantai, 71000 Malaysia
7. Jungle Fringe and Karaoke BarThis is another bar in Port Dickson for all the singing millennials. This nightlife spot offers light snacks, along with beers and cocktails. It has 4 rooms that are beautifully designed according to the African theme and also are fully karaoke equipped.
Opening Hours: 11:00 AM- 1:00 AM (Monday - Sunday)
Location: Hotel Avillion, Port Dickson
8. Tanjung Tuang Night MarketThe Tanjung Tuan Night Market is one of the major tourist attractions and things to do at night in Port Dickson. Those looking for an exclusive tropical and local experience should head to this market. Freshly steamed peanuts and the local dry cakes are the major fascinating dishes apart from others. Not only this, but you would also find other goodies and items to shop that are very affordable. Hop on thrifty spenders!
Location: Open Car Park, 4th mile next to Petronas petrol stationPort Dickson, a small city of beaches would make sure to make you fall in love with its tropical experience and the limited yet entertaining nightlife. It is a conjunction of fashionable and traditional adventures.