Living here is like having a shared resistance to the solitude of the earthly surroundings. The biting silence, bamboo, mud, and slate stone designed homes and the very traditional living styles of the past will lure you into staying for a longer time away from your WiFi addictions! You'll reconnect with nature and your natural surroundings at Earth House in Palampur.
Location: Chandpur, Palampur, Himachal Pradesh. 6.5 kilometers from the city center.
Address: Lower Fields, Chandpur Village, Palampur 176061 India
As Natural and Sustainable As It GetsThe Earth house has pretty accommodation huts which will remind you of a happier time when homes were simply built of bamboo, rustic material with earthy rooms and cosy spaces far off in the city outskirts. The prime attraction of the Earth homestay is its sustainability and natural elements. It is completely solar-powered and completely natural, making it an ecologically sensitive and thoughtful accommodation.
Overlooking a beautiful scenery and a river view, the homes are guarded with lush green lawns in front to unwind with your family or just indulge in a nice cup of tea in the chilly weather or breakfast under the trees in the backdrop of the hills!
- Each home is spacious enough to accommodate a family of four. The room comes with a separate balcony along with a beautiful mountainous or river view.
- The Earth Homes are pet-friendly. So you can tag along with your pooches for a staycation!
- A vegetarian whole and hearty breakfast are served to the guests residing here each morning.
- Free private parking is available for those commuting with personal vehicles.
- A widespread green garden for the kids to play around or for adults to relax or take a stroll.
- The rooms come with low-bent beds and conical roofs which make it a surreal stay.
- The courteous staff ensure a comfortable stay and organise entertaining activities like treks and bonfire nights on request.
Things To Do Around The Earth HouseAlthough far from the city centre, Earth Homes has fun activities in and around the property. You can flank the few temples located nearby the resort, learn pottery in the village from the locals, enjoy mountain-train rides, go on hiking trails and indulge in paragliding from Bir Biking which is said to be one of the best destinations for paragliding in the country.
The Earth House is a resort in the village surroundings and mountain zones which ensures ultimate relaxation. Enjoy a little cut-off from the hullabaloo of the world and revel in the serenity of this rustic yet magnificent resort!
Have you stayed at The Earth House? Leave us a review in the comments below!