Timings : 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Time Required : 2-3 hrs
Entry Fee : INR 2 per person,
Camera: INR 5
Activities : Swimming, Photography and Boating
Tips : 1. Carry water bottles and packed lunch as there aren't many places to eat. Also, carry an extra pair of clothing in case you get wet due to swimming.
2. The boat ride is situated at a higher altitude than the waterfall, and you will have to walk a while if you wish to ride the boat.
3. There is a lack of proper washroom and changing rooms near the waterfall.
4. In case you forget to carry bathing clothes, you can buy shorts and towels from hawkers near the falls.
5. There is a dearth of proper washrooms and changing rooms near the waterfall.
6. There are separate bathing places for men and women.
Located at a distance of about 55 kilometres from Kanyakumari, the cascading waters of the Tirparappu Falls make up for an enchanting sight. This waterfall is a manmade one and falls from a height of 50 feet. The water collects in a quaint pool below which is an ideal place to frolic around, especially for children. The falls are surrounded by thick green foliage and indigenous fauna, which make it a nature lover's paradise. Thirparappu Falls are best seen on a day trip from Kanyakumari or as a stopover while you travel between Kanyakumari and Trivandrum.
These falls are a unique combination of streams that flow together to form a magnificent waterfall. The containment below is no less than a top-tier waterpark and is perfectly safe too. The entrance of this destination has a small temple dedicated to Lord Shiva and is highly revered by the locals.
Enjoy a boat ride in the tranquil waters of Thirparappu and let the surrounding natural beauty consume you.
Compare quotes from upto 3 travel agents for free
₹ 2,800 onwards
₹ 4,080 onwards
₹ 5,000 onwards
Ask a question from the travellers who have experience.