2 years ago
- Carry extra food and water supplies with you, facilities are not present at proper intervals.
- In case of planning to stay back, make sure you enquire about the availability of hotel rooms beforehand.
- During monsoons, the climb up the fort might be slippery, wear good shoes with rubber soles.
- While visiting the Wildlife Sanctuary, carry binoculars, mosquito repellants, first aid kit and a change of clothes.
- It's important not to disturb the animals or the harmony of the place, as most nocturnal animals sleep during the day.