Here are the 10 Best Spa in Johannesburg that you can't miss at all:
1. Fairlawns SpaRelax and rejuvenate your nerves at the Balinese-style Fairlawns Spa. The bamboo forest gardens, indoor treatment rooms, and the relaxation pools with four outdoor sallas are what you need to rejuvenate your mind and soul. You can also enjoy the heated pool with a rim-flow jacuzzi and choose a wide range of Asian-inspired treatments. There are a white variety of facial travel therapy treatments, massage manicures, and pedicure combinations. There is an added retail range from where you can purchase and create bespoke hampers with QMS Medicocosmetics, Sothys Gelish, and others. Do not forget to take a stroll in the Balinese gardens after your spa for a perfect prelude to your day.
Location - 1 Alma Road, Morningside, Sandton, Johannesburg
Timings - 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
2. Mowana SpaLocated in the Indaba Hotel in Fourways of Sandstone, it is the ultimate resort of wellness and relaxation, offering a wide range of spas and wellness packages. The name Mowana means Tree of Life. To rejuvenate your senses and body, there are exquisite treatment rooms beyond the greenery offering you the classic pamper journeys like the African Skies Night Spa, Me Time Indulge, African Escape Spa, Time Out Night Spa, and many more. There is also a Mowana relaxation zone to relieve stress for a short period. You can enjoy the mini messages, including hand and shoulder, foot, and massages. You can also try the Bowbab signature product range, which has evolved from the traditional knowledge of Africa and continues to be one of the most reliable products for keeping healthy skin against harsh African weather.
Location - William Nicol Drive & Pieter Wenning Road, Fourways, Johannesburg, 2055, South Africa
Timings - Wednesday to Sunday - 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
3. Woodlands SpaLocated on the bank of the Crocodile river, enjoy the ultimate journey of pampering your body and mind at the Woodlands Spa in Johaneesburg. The treatments available here include body journeys, massage therapies, body rituals, medical treatments, ESSE facial experience, grooming, waxing, and many more. If you have a little more time in hand, choose the signature therapies like Let Go (Half Day), Relax (Half Day), Heal (Half Day), Air (Full Day), or the Fire (Full Day). Woodlands Spa Holistic Therapy is the ultimate medicine to distress and heals a person entirely. They also have customized programs unique to individual guests.
Location - Muldersdrift, Krugersdorp, 1747, South Africa
Timings - Monday to Sunday = 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
4. Aronia spaAronia Spa is a luxury wellness spa located near Rosebank Gautrain in Johannesburg. Away from the hustle and bustle, you will experience peace and heal your body through various treatments from professional masseurs. The treatments include massages, facials, body treatments, manicures, laser hair removal, and tanning. The speciality of Aronia is its refreshing hydro facilities and a range of couple treatments like Swedish massage, therapeutic deep tissue massage, volcanic hot stone massage, luxurious soy candle massage, and more.
Location - 9, 11th Avenue, Houghton Estate, Johannesburg
Timings - Monday to Friday - 08:30 AM to 07:00 PM, Saturday - 08:30 AM to 06:00 PMSunday - 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
5. Life Day SpaLocated in Rosebank Johannesburg, the Life Day Spa Rosebank is the best place to feel rejuvenated and alive through extraordinary experiences. It covers an area of 700 square meters and has 13 treatment rooms, including three couples suites and a five-station Pedi nail bar. You can experience the Himalayan Salt Room or feel relaxed at the Heated Tranquility Pool. The different treatments include exquisite spa packages like Pure Bliss for 4 hours, Hot Stone Heaven for 2 hours, Couples Get away for 4 hours, and lots more.
Location - 26 Bolton Rd, Rosebank, Johannesburg, 2055, South Africa
Timings - 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM
6. Revive Wellness SpaLocated in the Northern suburbs of Johannesburg, walk into the world of complete luxury and rejuvenation at the Revive Wellness Spa. The intricately designed Spark treatments bring holistic growth through nutrition movement, psychological health, and bodywork. The Revive Wellness Spa Signature Menu consists of holistic massage body treatment, facial treatment, Spa packages, journeys, body wraps, polish, and a lot more. The ambience is luxurious, maintaining the privacy of each guest, and is the perfect place to spend some time after a tiresome week. The most famous Spa packages include the Revive Journey of 90 minutes, Turkish Delight of 2 and a half hours, and Body Bliss of 3 and a half hours. There are also unique treatments for waxing and de-tanning treatments. The intro to each treatment is the mineral-rich Foot Ritual for deep relaxation.
Location - Athol St &, Randjeslaagte Rd, Highlands North, Johannesburg, 2192, South Africa
Timings - 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
7. Melville Wellness Centre and Day SpaLocated on the foothills of Melville Koppies Game Reserve enjoy a day at the Melville Wellness Centre and Day Spa for complete relaxation and rejuvenation of your tired body. Also known as the oasis in the city, this spa is adorned with a lush green garden, jacuzzi, and exceptional beauty. They also have an aesthetic and skin care clinic to help you with facials, chemical resurfacing treatments, radio frequency treatment, and natural pure smile teeth whitening. Try the all-in-one spa package of 4 hours for a facial, manicure, pedicure, back, neck, and shoulder massage - a complete relaxation like never before. There are different packages for different experiences, including corporate packages, romantic couples packages, and much more.
Location - 37 Arundel Rd, Westdene, Johannesburg, 2092, South Africa
Timings - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
8. Four Seasons Spa WestcliffTake a day off in Johannesburg and experience the world of deep-rooted therapy with Four Seasons Spa Westcliff. Start your day with the 120 minutes long African Escape, an entire body marula with sandalwood sugar buff. If you have more time in hand, experience the ultimate Ubuhle Nokuphumula therapy with apricot kernels and Mafua butter exfoliation. The luxurious Shea butter massage, Deluxe manicure, and pedicure treatment will be unforgettable. There is a comprehensive collection of facials from TheraNaka and Biologique Recherche products. The 120 minutes Journey Through Africa and 90 minutes Uplifting Journey are the two most famous signature spas of all time.
Location - 67 Jan Smuts Ave, Westcliff, Johannesburg, 2132, South Africa
Timings - 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
9. Rachawadee Thai SpaEstablished in 2004, the Thai spa experience at Rachawadee Thai Spa is all you need for a refreshing and elevating week ahead. Rachawadee uses the traditional therapeutic massage technique for a deep treatment. Thai Spa treatment specializes in holistic body relaxation through proper blood circulation and treatment for joint and muscle pains. Managed by a Thai couple, the hospitality is appreciable. Enjoy a variety of full-body massages, aromatherapy, foot massage, anti-stress massage, and pregnancy massages. One of the specialities of Rachawadee is its hot stones massage. The traditional Thai therapeutic massage is a must if you are visiting here.
Location - 2 St Johns Rd, Houghton Estate, Johannesburg, 2198, South Africa
Timings - 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
10. The Indigo SpaRevitalize your senses at the Indigo Spa in Johannesburg to restore your inner peace at its best. Experience the back massage with hot-stone, Indian head massage, back mud wrap, back exfoliation, sauna session, and many more. If you have more time, try the rejuvenating facials, including cleansing, exfoliation, masking, and toning. They also offer different Spa packages ranging from R 750. The peaceful ambience with a tinge of blue everywhere makes the surroundings even more peaceful and relaxing for all guests.
Location - Barbeque Downs Kyalami, Kyalami, Johannesburg, 1685 South AfricaJohannesburg, a.k.a the city of gold, is waiting for your arrival after a tiring journey. If you have a little time in hand, try pre-booking your spa sessions at these famous spas in Johannesburg. Many of these spas also sell customized and personalized products. Grab a few on your return.
Timings - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM