Discover these amazing cafes in Paris or just go on a virtual cafe tour with us.
1. The Caféothèque of ParisThe Caféothèque of Paris is a cozy rustic cafe near the Seine that is perfect for a coffee break as it serves well-crafted coffee by highly trained baristas. Known for its beverages, the cafe also serves delicious traditional French and English delicacies that you can savor with a cup of Cappuccino, Espresso, or any other beverage of your choice.
Must try: Columbian Coffee, Lemon Cake, Banana Coco, Citron Poppy seed cake, Macchiato, Croissants, Matcha Cake.
Timings: Monday - Sunday :- 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Location : 52 Rue de l'Hôtel de ville, 75004 Paris, France
2. Les Deux MagotsLes Deux Magots is a historically popular cafe built in 1884 that stands on the street of Saint-Germain-des-Prés. With both indoor and outdoor seating, there are multiple varieties of French, European, and American cuisine on the menu in this cafe. Apart from the freshly brewed coffee, different alcohols and cocktails also have a place on the cafe menu.
Must try: Baguette, Croissants, Sandwiches, Hot Chocolate, Croque Monsieur.
Timings: Monday to Friday: 7:30 AM to 12:00 AM
Location: 6 Pl. Saint-Germain des Prés, 75006 Paris, France
3. Malongo CaféSituated on the streets of Saint Andre des Arts, Malongo Cafe is a tiny rustic coffee shop serving a freshly brewed range of coffee with sides. From Mocha and Espresso to Chai Latte, there are more than 20 varieties of teas and coffee served at the Malongo Cafe. There are options for freshly baked buns, tarts, croissants, and bread.
Must try: Croissants, Cappuccino, Mocha, Buns, Tarts.
Timings: Monday to Saturday: 7:30 AM to 7:30 PM
Sunday: 8:30 AM to 7:30 PM
Location: 50 Rue Saint-André des Arts, 75006 Paris, France
4. Angelina ParisInspired by the Gothic Art Deco style. Angelina Paris is a vintage tea room built in 1903 popular for serving the city's best hot chocolate and pastries. The cafe is bustling during breakfast and brunch hours for their aromatic coffee.
Must try: Hot Chocolate, Egg Benedict, Club Sandwich, Eclairs, croissant, porridge, Meringue, Pastries.
Timings: Monday to Thursday:- 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM to 7:30 PM
Saturday & Sunday: 8:30 AM to 7:30 PM
Location: 226 Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France
5. Café de FloreOne of the oldest cafes in Paris, Cafe de Flore is a chic coffee house serving a range of French cuisine and beverages to famous clients since the 1800s. From Starters to mains, the cafe offers yummy French cuisines, also available in vegetarian versions. Green Salad, Sandwich, and Croissants are the cafe's signature dishes. There are multiple choices, from cold to hot, infused, or alcoholic drinks that are available in the cafe.
Must try: Hot Chocolate, Club Sandwich smoked salmon, Chocolate Roll. Green Salad, French Omelette
Timings: Monday to Sunday:- 7:30 AM to 1:30 AM
Location: 172 Boulevard Saint-Germain, 75006 Paris, France
6. Jozi CaféJozi Cafe is a South African-inspired coffee shop in the heart of Paris that serves a range of filter coffee, espresso, tea, fresh juices, pancakes, and other breakfast delicacies. Classic brick walls and stylish interiors give a modern vibe to this indoor cafe. Busy during the brunch hours, it is better to pre-book your table for a hassle-free experience.
Must try: Avocado Toast, Granola, Croissants, Pancakes.
Timings: Monday to Friday:- 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Location: 3 Rue Valette, 75005 Paris, France
7. KB CaféShopBrewing fresh coffee in multiple versions, KB Cafe shop is a small cafe on the streets of the 9th Arrondissement of Paris that is popular for its American delicacies. The comfortable seating and vintage look of high ceilings make it worth visiting. Sip your favorite cup of beverage, be it hot or cold, on the cafe’s terrace while enjoying the cityscape, or treat your sweet tooth with the famous Lemon Cake.
Must try: Lemon Cake, Flat White, Cappuccino, Cheese Sandwich.
Timings: Monday to Friday:- 7:45 AM to 6:30 PM
Saturday & Sunday:- 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM
Location: 53 Av. Trudaine, 75009 Paris, France
8. CoutumeOne of the first upscale coffee shops in Paris, Coutume is a cosy, vibrant place that roasts and brews its own coffee, making it so tasty. In the quaint setting with industrial chic interiors, the cafe serves delicious French and American food with multiple beverage options. Choose from the range of coffee, infused tea, or fresh juices for a perfect brunch treat.
Must try: Pancakes with halloumi cheese, Egg and Bacon toast, Brioche Perdue, Salad, Coffee.
Timings: Monday to Friday:- 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Saturday & Sunday:- 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Location: 47 Rue de Babylone, 75007 Paris, France
9. Cafe CharlotServing the most delicious American and French delicacies in Paris, Cafe Charlot is a cute old-school cafe in Marais. The wooden tables and a gigantic sofa in the indoor setting give a comfortable seating option. Don’t miss out on their assorted smoothies, cakes, tea infusions, and desserts.
Must try: Cheese Burger, Espresso, Fries, Cakes, Pastries, Smoothies.
Timings: Monday to Sunday:- 8:00 AM to 2:00 AM
Location: 38 Rue de Bretagne, 75003 Paris, France
10. Cafe FrancoeurSituated near Sacre Couer in Paris, Cafe Francoeur is a beautiful cafe cum bar with a lovely ambiance. The huge glass windows and embossed carvings on the roof give it a royal vibe in the indoor setting. The outdoor seating is adorned with plants and vines, giving it a refreshing feel. Local French cuisines like French Onion Soup and Parfait are a must-try in this cafe. Don’t forget to pair your favorite dish with a cup of cappuccino or their in-house wine, as they are the best-selling in the city.
Must try: French onion soup, Parfait, Croissants, Tiramisu, Bacon, Club Sandwich, Goat Cheese Salad.
Timings: Monday to Sunday:- 7:00 AM to 2:00 AM
Location: 129 Rue Caulaincourt, 75018 Paris, France
11. Le ProcopeLe Procope is the oldest operational cafe in Paris, serving delicious traditional seafood and French delicacies along with coffee, tea or any alcoholic beverage. Not only the food but the ambiance of the place is classic and takes you back to the vintage era of France. Multiple espresso options coupled with milk, infusions of sweeteners, and customized cocktails are also available to complement the food. Do not miss to spot Napolean’s Hat, Marat’s Bell, and Voltaire’s table to experience the artistic vibe of the city.
Must try: Coq Au Vin, Flamed Pancakes with Grand Marnier Sauce, Chocolate Profiteroles, and Risotto.
Timings: Monday to Sunday :- 12:00 PM to 12:00 AM
Location: 13 Rue de l'Ancienne Comédie, 75006 Paris, France
12. Kozy BosquetOne of the nearest cafes to the Eiffel Tower, Kozy Bosquet is a popular industrial chic cafe with brick walls and modernist interiors serving gourmet breakfast and brunch. The cafe specializes in American delicacies and homemade smoothies. Relish the savory pancakes and tarts with their specialty coffee for a perfect meal.
Must try: Hot Chocolate, Pancakes, Latte, Tart, Smoothies, French Toast
Timings: Monday to Friday:- 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Saturday & Sunday:- 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Location: 79 Av. Bosquet, 75007 Paris, France
13. Café Le NemoursCafé Le Nemours is an elegant cafe situated on the picturesque Place du Colette of Paris that is known for serving scrumptious French and European cuisine. Blue walls with circular art pieces complementing the wooden furnishings give an aesthetic vibe to the place. There is also street-side outdoor seating with round tables and wicker chairs underneath a Parisian terrace that is perfect for brunch on a sunny day.
Must try: Quiche, Croque Monsieur, Salads, Baguette Sandwich, white cheese and granola, Meringue.
Timings: Monday to Friday:- 8:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Saturday : 9:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Sunday: 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Location: 2 à 7 Galerie de Nemours, 2 Place Colette, 75001 Paris, France
14. Café de la RotondeCafe de la Rotonde is an artistic coffee house transformed into a brasserie and restaurant. The place is famous for its aesthetic red velvet decor, bright lighting, and amazing French food. Vegan, gluten-free, healthy, and traditional dishes are also available on the menu. Serving varieties of coffee, freshly brewed beer, and in-house wine, the place is known for its food and amazing beverage options.
Must try: Oysters, Fries, Red Velvet pastry, Croissant, Croque Monsieur, Escargots, French Onion Soup
Timings: Monday to Sunday :- 7:30 AM to 12:00 AM
Location: 105 Bd du Montparnasse, 75006 Paris, France
15. CaretteBoasting the art-nouveau Parisian architecture with its interiors and decor, Carette is a sophisticated standing cafe that serves delicious French desserts and dishes. With the elegant terrace seating overlooking the Eiffel Tower or the royal interior furnishings, Carette offers the best cafe experience in the city.
Must try: French Pastries, Macarons, Flaky Croissants, Hot Chocolate, Scrambled Eggs.
Timings: Monday to Friday:- 7:00 AM to 11:30 PMSaturday & Sunday:- 7:30 AM to 11:30 PM
Location: 4 Pl. du Trocadéro et du 11 Novembre, 75016 Paris, France
16. Cloud CakesCloud Cakes is a vegan coffee shop serving the city's best cupcakes since 2016 near Chatelet Les Halles station. The simplistic tiny cafe is known for its bakery items and coffee that can be enjoyed in their comfortable indoor and outdoor seatings. Salad Bowl, Avocado Toast, Hummus sandwich, vegan burgers for lunch, or vegan cheesecake and croissants for dessert are to die for.
Must try: Almond Croissants, Cupcakes, Pancakes, Pumpkin Pie, Cheesecake with fig, and Cappuccino.
Timings: Monday to Saturday: 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Sunday: 11:30 AM to 3:30 PM
Location: 6 Rue Mandar, 75002 Paris, France
17. HolybellyHolybelly is one of the favorite spots of Parisians for a brunch break. The cafe gives a chic vibe with elegant interiors, leather sofas, and wall graffiti all around. The cafe remains busy in the peak brunch hours; hence, try visiting them in the early hours. The pinball machine installed in the cafe adds up to the fun element.
Must try: Pancakes, Hash Browns, Baked Beans, Scrambled Eggs, Coffee, Granola.
Timings: Monday to Sunday:- 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Location: 5 Rue Lucien Sampaix, 75010 Paris, France
18. AZUR CAFE BRUNCH & COFFEEServing the best Mediterranean and Middle Eastern food in the Paris 8th arrondissement, Azur Cafe Brunch & Coffee is a charming and comfortable place perfect for brunch. The cafe has simple indoor seating and minimalistic decor, complementing the furnishing of the cafe. The cafe also serves a range of coffee, french delicacies, and vegan food options.
Must try: Pancakes, Turkish Eggs, Halloumi, Granola Bowl, Rose Cardamom Latte.
Timings: Monday to Thursday:- 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Friday: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday:- 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Location: 63 Rue de Ponthieu, 75008 Paris, France
19. Café PanisCafe Panis is a tiny classic cafe in Paris serving delicious French and European cuisine at affordable prices. The bright interiors, indoor seating, and glass facade overlooking the church give it a pleasant vibe. Croque Monsieur is the cafe’s signature dish that is served in various forms. There are multiple vegetarian and gluten-free options available for a perfect meal. Grab a cup of aromatic coffee, be it Decaf, Espresso, Chai Latte, or Cappuccino, or enjoy a cocktail while having a Parisian meal at this cafe.
Must try: Beef Bourguignon, Croque Madame, Salad, Tartare, Burgers.
Timings: Monday to Sunday :- 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Location: 21 Quai de Montebello, 75005 Paris, France
20. Café CassetteCafé Cassette is a cozy and pretty cafe located in the Saint-Germain-des-Prés district of Paris that serves French and European cuisines. The floral decoration and bamboo furnishings give it a modern feel. The terrace seating in the cafe is adorned with colorful flowers and vines. Order an aromatic coffee and a delicious French dessert like Tiramisu or a glass of wine and Parisian salad for a perfect brunch.
Must try: Salads, Sandwiches, Seafood platter, Spicy Latte, Avocado Benedict, Pancakes, Sticks De Mozzarella.
Timings: Monday to Friday:- 7:00 AM to 2:00 AM
Saturday & Sunday: 8:00 AM to 2:00 AM
Location: 73 Rue de Rennes, 75006 Paris, France
21. Café de la PaixOpened in the 1800s, Café de la Paix is a lavish cafe in the 9th arrondissement of the city designed in the classic Napolean III style. With its natural colors complementing the indoor furnishings, coffered ceiling, and gilded panel design, the cafe is a total bliss. The cafe offers an A la carte and buffet for all their meals. Try the French desserts at Café de la Paix and enjoy them with the opera house view.
Must try: Chestnut cream with foie gras, Oysters, Shellfish, Pan Fried Fillet Steak, and Rose Wine.
Timings: Monday - Sunday:- 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Location: 5 Pl. de l'Opéra, 75009 Paris, France
22. The Hardware SociétéA charming place in the Sacré Cœur of Paris, The Hardware Société is an American cafe serving the best breakfast and brunch. White walls and wooden furnishing with minimalist decor give a gorgeous look to the cafe. With International, European, and American cuisine on the menu, the place is highly recommended for its poached eggs, cheesecake, burrata, croissants, flat white, and fried brioche. The bar in the cafe also serves beer, wine, and cocktails.
Must try: Chai Latte, Souffle, Scrambled Eggs, Fried Brioche, burrata, croissants.
Timings: Monday to Thursday:- 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM
Saturday and Sunday:- 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Location: 10 Rue Lamarck, 75018 Paris, France
23. Café du CentreCafé du Centre is a small classic street cafe offering fresh and delicious gourmet salads, burgers, omelets, and whatnot. Wooden furnishings, a red roof, and aesthetic interiors give a simple yet stylish European vibe to the place. The cafe also offers sidewalk tables for outdoor seating. Not only a great cafe, but Café du Centre is also a fantastic bar that serves multiple cocktails and wines. There are also facilities for the live screening of sports events.
Must try: Homemade Ice Cream, traditional beef bourguignon, homemade fries, cheeseburger, and wines.
Timings: Monday to Sunday:- 6:30 AM to 2:00 AM
Location : 57 Rue Montorgueil, 75002 Paris, France
24. La Closerie Des LilasA piano bar, gourmet restaurant, and brewery, La Closerie Des Lilas is an artistic cafe with chic interiors, red leather seatings, and mosaic floorings. Opened in 1847, the cafe has indoor and shaded terrace seating. Try some in-house fine wines and some Parisian cocktails, as they are known to serve the best of them. Live Music and performances make the ambiance more vibrant in the evening.
Must try: "Closerie des Lilas" seafood platter, Oysters, Smoked red tuna, Pan fried fillet of doe, Sorbets.
Timings: Monday - Sunday :- 12:00 PM to 1:30 AM
Location : 171 Bd du Montparnasse, 75006 Paris, France
25. Breizh CaféBreizh Cafe is one of the most popular cafes in Paris, serving the yummiest crepes in the city. The cafe serves French and European cuisines in different varieties, including gluten-free and vegetarian-friendly options. Try a savory buckwheat galette with mushroom and caramelized onion with a glass of wine or a cup of coffee for a perfect meal.
Must try: - Buckwheat Crepe with smoked herring, Dessert crepe with salted caramel and Banana, Homemade apple compote, Kinako soy powder, Artisanal white ham from Brittany, etc.While roaming in the vibrant streets of Paris and capturing every moment in the razzmatazz of the city, stop by these fantastic cafes to grab your cup of aromatic coffee and take a break. Be it an opulent cafe or a tiny cute street-side coffee shop, the ambience and the food of these places will not disappoint you.
Timings: Monday to Sunday ;- 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Location :- 109 Rue Vieille-du-Temple, 75003 Paris, France