So, if you are visiting Cairo, forget not to visit the top 10 bars here -
1. The TAP EastLocated at 9 Mohamed Naguib Street, the TAP East is an absolute refuge for all travellers after a tedious day. You can enjoy the Game Night Tuesdays, wait for the mouth-watering sauces at the Wings Day Sundays, and enjoy innumerable vegetarian and nonvegetarian platters on all days. The special Cocktails 295 section serves you the best Salted Caramel Martini, Bloody Mary, and Blue Hawaiian. You can also try the Red Sangria wine complimented with a BBQ Brisket sandwich. A table for two will cost around USD 40.
Location - Stella Compound, Mohamed Naguib Axis, New Cairo، Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Timings - 7:00 PM to 3:00 AM
2. Vintage Bar & LoungeLocated in Renaissance Cairo Mirage City Hotel, the Vintage Bar & Lounge is one of the most visited bars in Cairo. It has a wide range of collections from Canadian, Irish, and Egyptian Whiskey to Rum, Vodka, Gin, and Tequila. There are innumerable wine, beer, sangria, and cocktail choices to spend a happy evening in Cairo. Experience the relaxed ambience of the bar with your friends and savour the best tacos, Nigiri Sushi, and sandwiches here.
Location - Ring Road, Mirage City, Heliopolis, Cairo Governorate 11757, Egypt
Timings - 6:00 PM to 12:00 AM
3. Pub 28Pub 28 is one of the oldest British pubs in the heart of Zamalek city in Cairo. The pub's vintage-styled decor attracts youngsters and older people to enjoy the old-fashioned ambience. The classic bar cocktails ranging from a classic Mojito of rum, lime, mint, and club soda or a Margaretha of rum, Cointreau, and tequila, are an absolute mood changer. Many delicious foods, from shrimp to beef cubes, accompany the drinks. The bar also serves exquisite Martini.
Location - 28 Shagaret Al Dor, Abu Al Feda, Zamalek, Cairo Governorate 4271020, Egypt
Timings - 12:00 PM to 2:00 AM
4. Stage One Lounge & BarStage One Lounge & Bar is located at the Hilton Conrad Hotel in Cairo and is the go-to bar for all travellers. The view of the rooftop of Cairo city and the Nile River is astounding. To add to the entertainment, live DJ nights are organized on Mondays and Tuesdays, Darabokaou or the oriental-themed nights on Wednesdays, and fully packed weekends. Stage One serves the most impressive cocktails like the Desert Grapes, a gin cocktail, or the Bright Skies & Sunny Days, a combination of gold rum and other elements. There are many more crafted mocktails and deliciously cooked snacks to accompany. All guests must carry ID proofs and should be 25+ years. A table for two will cost around USD 85.
Location - 1191 Nile Corniche, Souq Al ASR, El Nil, Cairo Governorate 11221, Egypt
Timings - 5:00 PM to 3:00 AM
5. Opia Lounge & BarThe contemporary-style Opia Lounge & Bar is located on the 36th floor of the Ramses Hilton in Cairo. It provides the best view of the mighty Nile and the city lights. The trendy look and the playful ambience of the place get even better with live music and a fun crowd. This is a perfect place to enjoy local and homemade infusions like Khan El Khalili, a combination of whiskey, rosemary, fig, and honey, and the Chunky Summer, an unforgettable combination of retro-inspired vodka tea. Mesmerizing cocktails like Old Fashioned Mai Tai and Ouzo Sour are a must-try. There is delicious food under the Opiates section to enjoy with these drinks. A table for two will cost around USD 50.
Location - 1115 Nile Corniche، Floor 36th، Cairo، Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Timings - Tuesday to Sunday - 5:00 PM to 2:00 PM
6. Asia BarVisit the Asia Bar in Zamalek to try some fantastic Asian flavours in Cairo. The brightly lit-up restaurant cum bar is excellent for some evening family time in Cairo. The highly trained chefs present cuisines from China, Japan, Thailand, and India to you. The bar offers exceptional compositions of cocktails and wines. The Tsunami Disaster cocktail arrangement is the most famous, a marvellous combination of rum, gin, tequila, and vodka. Do not forget to make a reservation prior. Children are not allowed after 7:00 PM.
Location - 26WH+7C6, Zamalek, Cairo Governorate 4270030, Egypt
Timings - 1:00 PM to 3:00 AM
7. Scores Sports Bar and RestaurantThe Scores Sports Bar & Restaurant is located at the Holiday Inn Cairo Maadi and offers the best view of the Nile sunset. Ladies can enjoy back-to-back Ladies Night every Thursday & Friday with a 50% discount from 11:00 PM to 1:00 AM. You can also enjoy the special DJ nights, Karaoke nights, solo live performances, or the Monday Happy hours from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM. There is plenty of liquor, wine, and cocktails available, along with the option of a fully functional bar. A table for two will cost around USD 30 - USD 45.
Location - X66X+84G, Maadi, Cairo Governorate 4211204, Egypt
Timings - 2:00 PM to 2:00 AM
8. Carmen Pub BarThe cosy Carmen Pub Bar is located inside the Flamenco Hotel in Cairo. The dimly lighted place with a vintage look mostly remains populated by the guests of Flamenco. The loved drink of the locals here is the Rodeo Rider, made up of Jack Daniel’s, Apple, and lemon juice clubbed with honey. The famous Caribbean punch is also made with gold rum, grenadine, pineapple juice, amaretto, and club soda. If you are looking for some appetizers apart from drinks, there are plenty here. Do try their speciality, the steak sandwich at Carmen Pub Bar. A table for two will cost around USD 80.
Location - Giza Governorate 4271110
Timings - 10:00 AM to 1:00 AM
9. Le Comte Downtown BarLe Conte Downtown bar is located in Abdeen in Cairo and fully represents the local life in the true sense. The bar is mainly filled with locals and has the most delicious local beer served at the most reasonable price. Evenings become more entertaining with occasional live performances and Karaoke. Enjoy fresh food and local beer within USD 15 here.
Location - 33 Sherif Basha, Al Fawalah, Abdeen, Cairo Governorate 4280160, Egypt
Timings - 3:00 PM to 1:00 AM
10. Cap d'OrThe local ambience of Cairo is best perceived in the Cap d’Or bar. This is one of the oldest bars is Downtown Cairo, filled with locals on all days. You can enjoy the classic whiskey with local music. Beer, wine, and tasty snacks are also available. A table for two will cost around USD 30.
Location - Abdeen, Cairo Governorate 4280152, EgyptWhile enjoying drinks in Cairo, travellers should know that drinking in public is a punishable offence. Only enjoy your drinks inside the bar and licensed restaurants. Plan a trip to Cairo now and enjoy exotic bars, unforgettable drinks and make beautiful memories.
Timings - 11:00 AM to 1:00 AM