Q. Is guide mandatory to fullfill this trek? Do I need to take permission for this trek from local police station?
3 years ago
Prashar Lake Trek is not a guided trek as the it is a comparatively easy path. It is always safe to take precautionary steps like the permissions and registration with the local authorities. It is a (Read More)must to have all the important supplies and rechecking them before starting the trek.
1. Make sure you carry warm clothes irrespective of the fact that what season you are travelling in.
2. Carry your own trekking gear and equipment and be always prepared.
3. Carry a medical aid kit and your usual medicines for the way.
4. A good pair of trekking shoes is a must.
5. Carry rain gear no matter if you are travelling during monsoon season.
6. Make sure you obtain all the permits well in advance required for trekking in the region.
7. Make sure you carry spare batteries and film roll for the camera as there will be no electricity supply.
8.Make sure to sort out all trivial things well in advance to avoid misunderstanding.
9. You won't find any place to eat during your trek. It's always a good idea to carry your own food during trekking.
10. Carry your own water as well during the trek. However, you will have the opportunity to refill your water stock from a stream flowing during the trek.