Here is a list of the top 10 beautiful parks in Ajman that are a must-visit:
1. Al Helio Park
The park situated at the Sheikh Zayed Street is a famous family-outing spot. The major attractions to the park include; barbeque facilities, gaming arena, cycle and bike rentals, mosque, swings and slides and a cafeteria. With all these amenities on-board, families can have a fun evening in the city of Ajman. For the local families too, the park is a favourite spot for picnics. A large number of food stalls in the park offer a wide variety of local food to the people. Apart from having a large parking area, there is a play area for children, strategically made away from the parking area for the safety of children.
Location: Al Helio district, Ajman
Timings: 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
2. Al Jurf ParkThe park spread across an area of 43000 square metres, is a perfect place for spending peaceful evenings with the family in the lap of nature. The attractions include a spacious play area for the kids, washrooms and a cafeteria offering delicious snacks and drinks. This park in Ajman is well-known for local Emirati dessert stall run by local women. The peaceful and spacious park is even famous among locals for doing yoga, walking and jogging.
Location: Al Jurf, Ajman
Sunday to Thursday - 1:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Friday and Saturday - 10:00 AM till 10:00 PM
3. Al Safia ParkOne of the most famous spots in the city for recreation is Al Safia Park. The vast park is spread over an area of 1,29,000 square metres. The gigantic park is well-equipped with 200 parking spaces, 12 bathrooms, a play zone centre for children; an 1800 metre running track as well as has bicycles available on rent. For both the tourists and the locals alike, the park is a favourite spot.
Location: Safia street, Ajman
Timings: Opens daily.
Price: AED 3 per person.
4. Mushrif Ladies ParkThe park is endowed with basic amenities like a cafeteria, children’s play zone, washrooms, prayer rooms and walking and cycling tracks. The park also has a wide variety of cafes and restaurants. However, this unique park in Ajman is allowed to be accessed by only ladies and children. All this makes the entire environment of the park very safe and secure. The well-maintained, clean and spacious park is a favourite hang-out spot for women and children.
Location: Al Safiya Street, Mushairef, Ajman.
Timings: 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM
5. Al Rashidiya ParkAl Rashidiya Park is also another ladies park, accessible by women and children only. The vast park is spread across a wide area of 40,000 square metres. The main attractions to the park include; a cafeteria, a mosque, a seating area and a children’s play zone.
The cafeteria and food stalls in the park, provide a lot of options of eatables for the people visiting the park.
Location: Badr Street, Rashidiya, Ajman
Timings: 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Price: AED 2 per person (8 years and above)
6. Al Hamaidiya ParkThis beautiful park in Ajman is well equipped with a variety of facilities like football, basketball and tennis court along with well-constructed hiking and jogging paths. The park has separate prayer rooms, restaurants and cafés offering a variety of fast food options to the people. The park has a lush green environment and an independent kids’ play zone. The park is located in the centre of the city of Ajman, making it easily accessible by all the residents of the town.
Location: Sheikh Maktoum bin Rashid Al Maktoum Street, Ajman.
Sunday to Thursday - 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Friday and Saturday - 10:00 AM to 12:00 AM
7. Aqua Bounce AjmanAqua Bounce is a famous water park in Ajman having a wide variety of waterslides and water games for both children and adults alike. Along with swimming pools and water games, there are a variety of options of eatables offered to all its guests. The water park has complimentary access for the guests of Fairmont Ajman. The water park is home for exciting games and unbelievable offers for the families to have a fun experience in the scorching heat of the city.
Location: Sheikh Humaid Bin Rashid Al Nuaimi Street, Ajman.
Timings: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Children - AED 150
Adults - AED 200
Family package for 4 - AED 900
8. Al Waraqa Public ParkThe huge park spread across an area of 80,000 square metres, is one of the famous parks of the city. The main attractions to the park include; cycling and jogging tracks, restaurants and cafés, a separate kids’ play area and a well-maintained seating area. The cafés and restaurants in this park in Ajman are famous for its delicious food.
Location: Masfout area, Ajman
Timings: 3:00 PM to 10:00 PM
9. Al Hekma Ladies ParkAs the name suggests, the park is accessible by only women and children. The park is endowed with facilities like a walking and cycling track, properly constructed seating place and prayer rooms for the women visiting the park. The park also has a kids’ playing zone and a library filled with a wide variety of books and reading the material. The restaurant and cafés in the park offer lots of local and fast food options to the people.
Location: Ajman, United Arab Emirates
Timings: 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM
10. Al Naseem Ladies ParkThe vast park spread across an area of an approximate 24000 square metres is accessible by ladies and children. The main attractions to the park in Ajman include a separate kids’ play area, sports track and a large number of restaurants and cafés offering lip-smacking food to the people.
Location: Al Manama, AjmanSo, if you are planning to visit Ajman any time soon, make sure to visit any of the parks mentioned above. Not only these parks in Ajman a family hang-out spot, but these will also help you to explore the natural beauty of the city while being in the lap of nature. These parks are an economical way of recreation, which will fall within your budget and can prove to be an incredibly joyous experience for you and your family.
Timings: 4:00 PM to 10:00 PM