1. BushidoIf you're longing for an exotic Japanese cuisine and bar night in Bahrain; then Bushido is your best deal! It offers the most authentic Japanese experience, from the beautiful walls ladened with Samurai coats of armour to the terrific variety of Asian food. The place is not limited to scrumptious food and offers an extensive bar menu to amplify the experience. Studded with amazing DJs and live music performances that promise to keep you entertained the whole night, this place makes for a perfect weekend escape.
Location: Building Nr 52, Road 38, Block 428, Seef Area، Jidhafs, Bahrain
Timings: Saturday - Thursday: 12:00 PM – 2:00 AM
Friday: 12:30 PM – 2:00 AM
Phone: +973 1758 3555
2. CamelotHeard about the famous Grape Nights Tuesdays in Bahrain? Cool! Well, now is the time to enjoy it yourself at no better place than Camelot! For those who fancy having a fine dining and drinks experience in the medieval-style castle setting, Camelot would cater to all your needs. Indulge in freshly prepared French delicacies while sipping on your cocktails in a relatively relaxed and beautiful environment at Camelot on one of the best nights hosted at this place in Adliya, the Grape Night Tuesdays.
Location: ADLIYA-SHAIKH ISA AVENUE 4 Manama, 327, Bahrain
Timings: Saturday – Wednesday: 5:00 PM – 2:00 AM
Thursday & Friday: 12:00 PM – 2:00 AM
Phone: +973 3997 7540
3. Blue Moon LoungeIf clubbing isn't enough for you to shrug off the tensions of the day at night, lounging would do the trick for you and what's better than enjoying the jazz of a club and the sublime cosy comfort of a lounge, right? At Blue Moon Lounge, you get exactly this! Known as the "star" of all clubs in Bahrain, it is nuzzled on the 50th floor of the majestic Four Seasons Bahrain Bay. With fascinating floor-to-wall windows giving the view of Bahrain's skyline, you can enjoy the best Asian cuisines and an extensive bar menu here.
Location: Bahrain Bay Four Seasons Hotel, Manama Bahrain
Timings: Sunday & Tuesday: 6:00 PM – 12:00 AM
Wednesday - Thursday: 6:00 PM – 2:00 AM
Friday: 4:30 PM – 2:00 AM
Saturday: 12:00 PM – 12:00 AM
Phone: +973 1711 5046
4. Club WranglerNo matter if you're a tourist or a localite, Club Wrangler is the place to be if you want to taste, or in this case, a sip of Bahrain's nightlife! Wrangler has been functioning since 1999, and its location gives it a big plus point as it's conveniently located in Juffair, which provides a person with a lot more to explore outside the club itself.
Location: Road 4019 Building 676 BLOCK 340 Juffair Bahrain Juffair, Al Manamah, Bahrain 340
Timings: 12:00 PM – 2:00 AM
Phone: +973 3232 49004
5. The Terrace, Jumeirah Royal SarayIf chilling and binging on your favour good in a calm rooftop setting is your thing after a long and tiring week, then The Terrace in Jumeirah Royal Saray is your place. This rooftop bar is famous for its exceptional services and various drinks and delicacies to pick from. It's only open during winter as the serene weather of Bahraini winter adds a charm to the overall experience, so don't forget to stop by this place and treat yourself!
Location: 56، 428, King Mohammed VI Ave, Manama, Bahrain
Timings: 5:00 PM – 2:00 AM
6. JJ's Irish RestaurantNothing relaxes you like some soothing music being played live as you indulge in your favourite dishes, lounging on the chairs. Irish's live karaoke nights make it the USP of the place and an of its kind place in Bahrain. It is one of the best places to have a night out as it has the best live music in Bahrain and is mainly crowded, especially on Monday because of the karaoke, so it's recommended to kick off around 9 PM to make the most of the night
Location: Building 581, Road 1807, Block 318, Al Hoora, Manama, Capital Governorate, Bahrain, Building 30 352، Rd No 1807, Manama, Bahrain
Timings: 11:30 AM - 2:30 AM
7. Play RestaurantThe play boasts of hosting the best nightlife in Bahrain with a continuous supply of bashing music and exotic drinks. Food is another speciality of the place as it serves the best Mediterranean and Asian cuisines, lip-smacking, isn't it?
Location: Jumeirah Royal Saray, Building 56, Avenue 38, Block 428, Al، Seef, Bahrain
Timings: Sat-Thu: 7:00 PM - 1:00 AM; Wed-Fri: 7:00 PM - 2:00 AM
8. TarinoTarino is not your basic steakhouse! While the meat is juicy and cooked to perfection, what attracts the masses is the Latin Nights they host on Tuesdays that get the dance floor jammed with revellers. Along with enjoying some amazing steak, don't forget to take advantage of their special offers on mixed drinks!
Location: Road 3830 Building 932 Block 338 Manama، 338, Bahrain
Timings: 5:00 PM – 2:00 AM
9. Elements Pool & LoungeLocated in the heart of Manama, the beautiful InterContinental Regency offers a perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of the city to spend your weekends in a green oasis. It offers a poolside bar to chill and sip on those signature cocktails. It's best known for its spectacular molecular cocktails and savoury snacks. This is a one-stop place to pamper yourself with a fine dining classy experience.
Location: Intercontinental Regency Bahrain, Manama, Bahrain
Timings: 12:00 PM – 12:00 AM
Phone: +973 1722 7777
10. IbridaFinishing off with our list, we can't miss including Ramee Grand's very own club, which is famously considered the heart and soul of Bahrain's nightlife. The place is not just about drinks and food, as it hosts multiple major events and big acts for the entertainment of its visitors and is well-applauded by many performers and stars. The place has so much to offer; you can't get bored within a couple of hours!
Location: Al Seef 428 999 Road 2813, Manama P.O. Box 11538 BahrainWhile bars, clubs and fancy restaurants with mystical music form the most significant chunk of Bahrain's nightlife jazz, it would be unfair not to give you a glimpse of some other activities you can enjoy if you want a wholesome experience of Bahrain.
Timings: Monday – Saturday: 9:00 PM – 3:00 AM
Sunday: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Popcorn and MoviesIf clubbing doesn't suit your fancy and you long for a relaxed movie and chill session while binging on popcorn, don't think twice and head to VOX Cinema in City Centre Bahrain for a luxurious cinematic experience or opt for Cinepolis in the Atrium Mall and enjoy the 4D e-motion showing. Don't forget to grab a tub of popcorn!
Overall, Bahrain makes for a fantastic tourist spot and offers a variety of things to do and explore, and it can sometimes be overwhelming too. Hence, our recommendations will come in handy when you step out at night to have a sip of Bahrain's cocktails and sway on the ton of music.