1. City Centre MallCity Centre is a shopping paradise which attracts shoppers of all ages from far and wide. Being one of the best shopping malls in Siliguri, City Centre helps you to enjoy and spend some quality time with your close friends and family. With a unique architecture span over a vast area of ten acres, it helps you to make the most out of the day indulging in the various activities.
The mall offers you complete shopping experience with a variety of options to choose from, ranging from branded to unbranded stores. Siliguri offers you the convenience of doing everything under one roof, from shopping, dining, and entertainment.
Address: City Centre, Uttorayon Twp, Siliguri, West Bengal
Timings: Monday- Saturday: 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM, Sunday: 10:00 AM to 9:30 PM
1. Celebration Square: Hangout spot for people of all ages to sit back and relax after shopping.
2. Gaming Zone: Welcoming children of all ages and also to quench the child in you, to experience some thrill and excitement.
3. Mall Atrium: A vast area of over 20000 square feet, offering many different brands like Shoppers Stop, Spencers, and Max – LifeStyle
4. Multiplex: A grand four screen INOX to experience an engaging movie experience
5. Hangout- the food court: High quality and mouth-watering authentic cuisines to tantalize your taste buds.
6. Banquet: A multipurpose banquet hall to furnish the requirements of hosting a conference or get together of any kind.
7. Mall in a mall: The mall in the mall is a unique attraction of the mall which accommodates the retailers from outside of Siliguri and allows them to sell their wares.
2. Cosmos MallHousing over more than 75 stores, and running successfully for ten years, Cosmos mall is the perfect place for all you shopaholics out there to shop to your heart’s content. This mall in Siliguri has something for every person, and apart from the unique shopping experience, it also offers a Spa service for you to relax and rejuvenate after a long week. There are endless shopping options to choose from apparel, footwear, electronics, accessories, home decor, and electronics. The mall also transforms the lifestyle of the people of Siliguri by introducing a modern lifestyle for the people in Siliguri and the neighbouring areas. If you are passing through the city or looking to spend some time there, do pay a visit to the Cosmos mall to give the perfect finish to your trip by indulging in the ultimate shopping experience.
Address: Opp. Power House, Sevoke Rd, Ward 43, Dasrath Pally, Bhanu Nagar, Siliguri, West Bengal.
Timings: Monday to Sunday: 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Attractions: Kohinoor Jewelers (gifting and jewelry), American Tourister (Bags and accessories), Miniso (multipurpose store), World of Titan (Watches), Wrangler, Pepe Jeans, (Clothing and Fashion), Puma, Clarks, Nike ( Footwear and sportswear), Fun Island, Snooker Island
Sports Bar Xpress: Located on the fourth floor this Bar is a paradise for all the sports lovers out there offering facilities like cricket pitch, pool table, dart games, basketball.
3. Vega Circle MallShopping malls in Siliguri were one of the significant factors which have contributed to transforming the city into a metropolitan area. Established in the year 2016, Vega Circle mall has captured itself in the heart of many shoppers from in and around the city. Earlier known as the Orbit mall it could not gain much popularity which was later converted into Vega Circle Mall. Located on the highway, it also attracts shoppers from Sikkim and Bhutan. The mall offers a plethora of shopping stores, which is smartly divided into many different zones making your shopping experience that much more convenient. The different zones include international, men’s, women’s, kids and different zone for F & B and leisure. The mall also takes utmost care of the security and comfort of the visitors to offer you the ultimate shopping experience free of any hassle.
Address: Vega Circle Mall, 2nd Mile, Sevoke Rd, Siliguri, West BengalIf you are someone who loves retail therapy once in a while, Siliguri is the place to be. Buzzing with flea markets shopping for something easy on the pocket to go to the mall shopping for some brands Siliguri is the complete shopping paradise for the shopaholic in you. Well then head out to this city to engage in a shopping euphoria all the while immersing you in authentic food cuisines, rich cultural traditions, and breathtaking landscapes and appealing attractions.
Timings: Monday to Sunday: 10:30 AM to 9:00 PM
Attractions: Tommy Hilfiger, Ritu Kumar, Chemistry( Apparels and clothing), Adidas (Footwear and sportswear), Levis(Clothing and apparels), Forever 21 (Clothing and accessories), INOX Multiplex.