Here is the list of top malls in Patna:
1. P & M MallP & M mall is one of the best malls in Patna with a vast total built-up area of 2.25 lakh square feet and six air-conditioned floors. It is the hub of various types of events, including beauty pageants, fashion shows, etc. More than 300 such activities take place here in a year! P & M Mall in Patna has the city’s first multiplex, Cinepolis and is a must-visit attraction of a tourist’s itinerary of Patna.
Address: Patna Patliputra Kurji Road, Patliputra Industrial Area, Patna, BR
Timing: 10:00 AM to 11:30 PM
2. Patna CentralCentral Mall is a renowned retail shopping chain in India. Patna Central is just like any other Central Mall - lavish, busy, happening, and the one that offers excellent discounts on branded clothes, footwear, bags and other accessories. It is constructed over 1,70,000 square feet and offers wheelchair facility. The Mall also has a departmental store, an entertainment zone, banquet halls, a hypermarket, a gym and its food court offering various food and beverage items!
3. Patna One MallPatna One Mall is a small mall in Patna which showcases a wide variety of brands, including Max, Planet Fashion, Woodlands, Lee, Levis, Red Tape, Imara, Jack and Jones, etc. Its food outlets include Barbeque Nation, Forest Paradise, Dominos Pizza, Baskin Robbins, Kathi Junction, etc. This mall in Patna is located at a busy chowk in Patna, which makes it a hangout destination for the residents of the city. Many offices such as SBI, etc. also find homes in this mall.
4. Vasundhara Metro MallVasundhara Mall in Patna, built by Vasundhara Homes, is one of its kind. It was the first mall in Patna to include the facility of escalators for public convenience. It is located amidst the busy commercial streets of the city. This mall is an international shopping hub, visited by the people of Patna, as well as from the neighbouring villages. It offers all the premium brands and has a vast terrace food court, overlooking the city. Vasundhara Metro Mall provides an ample parking space for its visitors.
Address: 303 & 411, Adharshila Complex, South Gandhi Maidan, Patna
Timings: 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM
5. Gravity MallGravity Mall in Patna covers an area of more than 0.83 acres. Apart from housing all the top-notch brands, Gravity mall in Patna also has a kids zone and a gaming zone. A hypermarket and a multiplex are also part of this mall. Gravity Mall also has a gym and spa centre. PVR Cinemas is soon going to be part of this mall too. With all these facilities under one roof, why wouldn’t anyone visit this mall?
Address: Plot No.- 51, Chaitanya Nagar, 294, Old Bypass Rd, PC Colony, RBI Flats Colony, Kankarbagh, Patna, Bihar
Timing: 11:30 AM to 10:30 PM
6. JD MallJD Mall in Patna is a must-visit and beloved of many. It encompasses an area of 8000 square feet and has eight floors. Apart from having multiple brands, this mall also has a clubhouse, a kids play area and an entertainment zone. JD Mall is continually rising in popularity and is one of the busiest malls in Patna.
Address: S P Verma Road, Lodipur, Patna
Timing: 10:30 AM to 9:00 PM (Closed on Sundays)
7. UFO Mall
UFO Mall is a new mall in Patna and is located amidst hotels and lodges, which makes it a mall for tourists. UFO Mall is home to Patna’s most famous party hall. Most of the people of Patna book this hall for all kinds of celebration events like birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, farewells, etc. UFO Mall in Patna is easily accessible from all parts of the city, thus, visited by the people of Patna and from the surrounding villages.
8. Vishal Mega MartVishal Mega Mart offers the best deals on all kinds of products, including clothes, footwear, bags, accessories, electronics and household items. It is famous for family shopping as it offers everything under the same roof, at retail rates.
Address: Rajeshwar Commercial Complex, Ward No. 24, Prithvipur, Kankarbagh, Rajendra Nagar, Kankarbagh, PatnaThe malls in Patna contribute majorly to the city's economy. They are visited by the residents of Patna, its surrounding villages and even by tourists. They are a vital source of shopping for some of the families staying there. Apart from this, they also serve as hanging out spots or meeting areas. The multiplexes in these malls are a source of entertainment for many.
Timing: 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM