1. Veda5 Ayurveda and Yoga RetreatThrough the name you can already understand that this luxury retreat is about finding yourself and your spirituality. They have special yoga sessions as well as an ayurvedic wellness centre to provide relaxation to the guests. The resort is nestled by greenery, so you will wake up to the beautiful greenery and the mountains of Rishikesh. The place caters to different types of food habits of the guests, including a gluten-free option. Inclusive of a rooftop pool, this stay is one of the top luxury resorts in Rishikesh.
Book This ResortAddress: Rattapani, Neelkanth Road Near Phool Chatti Ashram, 249307 RishikeshContact: 93544 83728Cost for One Night: Rs 9400 +GSTMain Attractions: Great Location, Good Food, Rooftop Swimming Pool, Wellness Centre
2. Ananda in the HimalayasThis resort is all about providing you the happiness that you deserve. The place makes sure that the guests will return home after being rejuvenated from their different wellness sessions. They have special spa selections for the guests along with a relaxing swimming pool. This luxury resort in Rishikesh offers a great view of the Himalayas surrounding the place. They also have a tea lounge where a person can enjoy a hot beverage or visit the restaurant to taste Indian as well as continental dishes. One of the things we like is that the rooms have a bathtub beside a window to provide you with a view of the outside.
Book This ResortAddress: The Palace Estate, Narendra Nagar - Tehri Garhwal, NarendranagaContact: 1378 227 500Cost for One Night: Rs 54,000 +GSTMain Attractions: Great Location, Rooms with a view, wellness centre, great food
3. Naturoville Ayurvedic and Yoga RetreatThe resort is far away from the hustle and bustle of the city and especially away from the crowd. You can book a room in this resort to have a more private time in Rishikesh as it is located in the foothills of Himalaya. You get complimentary wellness sessions along with your room. If you book this resort, you will wake up to an amazing view of nature. This luxury resort in Rishikesh also has a luxury spa. Prana is their in-house restaurant, and it provides good food from around the world.
Book This ResortContact: 1800 270 0649Cost for One Night: Rs 10,000 +GSTMain Attractions: Location, Luxury Space, Good Food, Peaceful
4. Amritara Raga on the GangesIf you like French windows and a spectacular view of the mountains, then you would fall in love with this place. It is located beside the Ganges, so you are bound to feel rejuvenated in this pollution-free and peaceful place. The plus point of this resort is its outer deck where you get to attend yoga classes. On top of that, it provides a wholesome view of the surroundings. The resort is also keen on arranging adventurous activities for its guests such as rafting and rock climbing. The in-house restaurant of this luxury resort in Rishikesh serves excellent and tasty food, and on request, they can also arrange for a spectacular barbeque.
Book This ResortAddress: Milestone 35, Badrinath Road, Rishikesh, RishikeshContact: 11 4075 2222Cost for One Night: Rs 8999 +GSTMain Attractions: Great Location, Great Food, Ganges, Outer Deck
5. The Narayana Palace by SalvusThis resort has a great location which is near to Laxman Jhula. So, you get to stay near the epicentre of Rishikesh and still enjoy a peaceful stay nestled in nature. The property is full of greenery, and there are small sheds where you can sit and relax. Regular yoga and wellness classes are held at this resort. You can also avail a wellness session if you are in the mood for it. The place serves good coffee.
Book This ResortAddress: Badrinath Road Tapovan Rishikesh Tehri Garhwal, RishikeshContact: 81818 28393Cost for One Night: Rs 5000 +GSTMain Attractions: Great Location, Nature, Yoga Classes, Coffee
6. The Roseate GangesThis resort has a grey theme which goes well with the green mountains that you get to see when you look out of the windows. You can get a room with a balcony or patio, which will provide you with an amazing view of the surrounding mountains. Guests can also hang out by the swimming pool or attend the yoga classes. One of the scenic luxury resorts in Rishikesh, the Roseate Ganges also has a restaurant serving good food, and in the morning you can have a continental breakfast.
Book This ResortAddress: Rishikesh-BadriNath Road, Village Timli Kalthri Near Shivpuri, Tehsil-Narender Nagar, RishikeshContact: 93199 03388Cost for One Night: Rs 29,249Main Attractions: Location, Theme, Balcony View, Swimming Pool
7. Mahayana Resorts and SpaThis is a luxury resort that is an affordable option, and on top of that, it has an amazing location. You will feel that you are surrounded by the hills, and you have to check out the sun terrace present in this resort. The place serves an amazing vegetarian breakfast that the guests will enjoy. They also host yoga classes and provides good spa sessions which will help you to relax, and it removes your stress. To have the best feel of this luxury resort in Rishikesh, wake up early and have a cup of coffee while sitting in the lawn.
Book This ResortAddress: Rattapani Neelkanth Road, District Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand, RishikeshContact: 97598 90007Cost for One Night: Rs 6700 +GSTMain Attractions: Location, Mountain and River View, Sun Terrace, Spa Sessions
8. Taj Rishikesh Resort and Spa UttarakhandWhen it comes to Taj, they are there to provide you with the best experience that you will have of a place. This is the resort of Taj present in Rishikesh, and they have chosen the perfect location which provides an amazing view of the Himalayas. Every room has large windows which provides a spectacular view of the mountains and the Ganges. They also arrange a buffet breakfast each morning with great delicacies to start your day. The sauna service helps you to relax, especially in the winter months. You also get to have great food in the in-house restaurant of this luxury resort in Rishikesh.
Book This ResortContact: 1378 262 626Cost for One Night: Rs 24,000 +GSTMain Attractions: Location, Sauna, Amazing View, Spa Sessions
9. Aloha on the GangesThis is one of the best resorts present in Rishikesh. It is spectacular to look at, and it provides you with a great view of the mountains as well as of the Ganges. The resort has an option for you to roam the area in a hired cycle. The in-house restaurant is amazing, and you get to sit outside and eat with the mountains creating the perfect ambience. We will recommend you to get a room with the river view. Do take part in the wellness activities present in this resort that helps you to connect with your inner soul.
Book This ResortAddress: National Highway 7, 58, Rishikesh, Tapovan, Rishikesh,Contact: 95550 88000Cost for One Night: Rs 19,000 +GSTMain Attractions: Great Location, River View, Good Restaurant, Wellness Activities
10. Shaantam Resorts and SpaThis is a great resort in Rishikesh because of the location as well as the decor that they have chosen. The wooden ceilings and fitting provide the guests with a rustic feel of being in the woods. Every room comes with a great view. This is especially true for their amazing spa and yoga services that help you to connect with yourself. They have an excellent restaurant with different types of cuisine. Just sit in the lawn with a cup of warm coffee or tea, and you will be able to feel the serenity of nature from this luxury resort in Rishikesh.
Book This ResortAddress: Neelkanth Temple Road, Village Maral, Distt Pauri Garhwal, RishikeshContact: 99995 34200Cost for One Night: Rs 8000 +GSTMain Attractions: Great Location, Good Food, Outdoor Seating, Outdoor Poll
Here are some of the best luxury resorts in Rishikesh, which will help you to connect with your spiritual self. All of them are quite popular, and they will take you away from the usual congestion that you feel in a hotel. We do recommend them as they are beautiful and comfortable for everyone.
Let us know which ones you can’t wait to visit in the comments below!