Here are the top 15 clubs you can hop into in Thessaloniki
1. EightballLocated at the heart of Thessaloniki, the Eightball is one of the biggest clubs and live stage that you can experience here. Apart from the highly entertaining ambience, you can enjoy great music, amazing parties every Friday and Saturday night, and unparalleled cocktail options. It has the best acoustic for live concerts as well. The club keeps on organizing events on all special occasions around the year. You can also encash special offers on unique cards operating at the Eightball. There is a comprehensive list of alcohol you can choose from. There is whiskey, Cutty Sark, Ballantine's, Jameson, Chivas, Bickens, Kahlua, Batida, Campari, and many more. Apart from the live gigs, you can thoroughly enjoy yourself on the dance floor, which remains crowded till daw,
Address - Pindou 1, Thessaloniki 546 25, Greece
Tel. - +30 693 717 6490
Hours - 9:00 PM to 5:00 AM
2. Casablanca Social ClubEnjoy the calm and peaceful ambience of Casablanca Social Club at Thessaloniki, one of the top bar restaurants in the city. It is located in the historic Villa Michailidis building projecting the beauty of neoclassical architecture. The interiors of Casablance are carefully crafted with handmade creations from the enka collections, making it stand out from the rest of the clubs. There is an open bar counter to relax and enjoy the sip of your choice. It also has private dining options to add to the charm. You can get the best Espresso coffee in the city here. Try the Butternut Squash Cylinders and Creme Brulle PeCcorino Cheese, and then jump into the delicious main course. For dessert, do not forget to try the all-time favourite Tiramisu. A fantastic cocktail selection includes gin, vodka, whiskey, and rum.
Address - Leof. Vasilissis Olgas 18, Thessaloniki 546 40, Greece
Phone: +30 231 124 3609
Hours - 09:30 Am to 3:00 AM
3. Omilos The Beach ClubLeaving behind the city's hustle, the Omilos The Beach Club is one of the most looked-for peaceful destinations in Thessaloniki. Providing a stunning beachfront overlooking the majestic Olympus mountains, the ambience of Omilos is unparalleled. Authentic cuisine offers this region's unique flavours from fresh, locally sourced Greek ingredients. The decor of the entire place is an amalgamation of beauty and art. Food at Omilos is one of a kind. Try the signature cocktails: Agave and Clouds with Tequila Reposado, the White Americano with Cherry Blossom Tonic, and the Negroni On the Beach with gin, greek vermouth, and rose soda. In the main course, you can stick with pork chops, chicken with mashed potatoes, and sea bass with lemon risotto. The bar is filled with unnumbered options. The Havana, Pampero Blanco, and Captain Morgan in Rum, Bombay, Mataroa, Gordon’s in Gin, and the famous Don Julio Blance in Tequila are a few mention-worthy.
Address - Leof. Meg. Alexandrou 12, Thessaloniki 546 40, Greece
Tel. - +30 231 086 9950
Hours - 10:00 AM to 2:00 AM
4. Ocean Club ThessalonikiEnjoy the cool and breezy ambience at the Ocean Club Thessaloniki with a pool view by your side. Covered with an envelope of trees on all sides, the Ocean Club provides privacy, comfort, a peaceful ambience, and great food. Evenings at the Ocean Clubs become even more beautiful with live music sessions and pool party nights. You can find your own umbrella and rest and relax, or grab a cocktail and groove to the music. Ocean club proudly shows off its exhaustive summer cocktail list. The hand-crafted cocktail options served with freshly garnished fruits are a must-try for any first-time visitor. Try the delicious and uniquely crafted sushi here if you are into Japanese cuisine.
Address - Neapoli 565 33, Greece
Tel.- +30 231 063 4450
Hours - 11:00 Am to 3:00 AM
5. Aigli Geni HamamThe atmosphere of Aigli Geni Hamam is electrifying, filled with party lights and excellent music vibes. The club organizes regular disco nights and invites international DJs to perform on special nights. The charm of Aigli Geni Hamam is its 16th-century old building showcasing Ottoman architectural excellence. Even to date, you can witness different events under the name of the club so that the culture and history of the Ottoman era stay with them. The club is ideal for family and friends. There is an outdoor seating option available as well. You can find a lot of barbeque options for your ultimate dining experience. For drinks, try the hand-crafted cocktails infused with gin, vodka, tequila, and whatnot.
Address - Agiou Nikolaou 3, Thessaloniki 546 33, Greece
Tel. - +30 231 305 9024
6. Kafodeio GreekThe vintage beauty of Kafodeio Greek at Thessaloniki is one of its main highlights for its visitors. The ambience will remind you of a bygone time, while the music is contemporary and entertaining. The intimate seating arrangement gives it a personal touch to all its visitors for an even more wonderful evening. There is a large collection of beer, gin, vodka, whisky, and tequila. You can order anything you want from professional mixologists. The cocktails here are a must-try.
Address - El. Venizelou 45, Thessaloniki 546 31, Greece
Tel. - +30 231 027 9159
Hours - 8:00 AM to 3:00 AM
7. PulpIf you are looking for beer and only beer, this is the right club for you in Thessaloniki - the Pulp. This club has a white collection of beer and maintains a lovely decor all around. They are covered with different wall hangings, and the ambience feels like a club from London filled with Rock music and an entertaining crowd. Recently they have also started hosting 36 new bears, which includes 18 Greek microbrewers with Irish and one German collection in the list of already 200 bears. If you plan to visit on a Friday night, you can also experience the life DJ set every Friday from 11:00 PM onwards. A comprehensive collection of coffee includes greek coffee, Irish, filtered, Freddo, cappuccino, frappe, chocolate, and more. You can enjoy vodka, gin, whiskey, and shots as well. Don't forget to have a glass of Thessaloniki wine and a gulp of Bourbon premium. The club remains open till midnight.
Address - Al. Svolou 8, Thessaloniki 546 22, Greece
Tel. - +30 231 027 0830
Hours - 9:00 AM to 4:00 AM
8. Pantheon BarIf you are searching for good food, a great ambience, and a lively night in Thessaloniki, visit the beautiful Pantheon Bar. From enjoying a perfect sip of Americano to soaking in the beauty and energy of the atmosphere - Pantheon club is one of the locals' favourites here. You can experience the busy streets while sipping coffee, freshly made pancakes, and club sandwiches. There is a comprehensive option of food available at the Pantheon Bar. You can try the vegetarian spring rolls and the tastiest mozzarella sticks with raspberry jam if you want something vegetarian. Various bao buns are available here, like chicken bao and pork bao. A must to taste are the Pantheon Bar’s signature dishes which include a chicken club sandwich, salmon bagel, and toast with sliced turkey. From iced tea to Freddo Espresso, Latte - Pantheon bar tops in taste and flavours. In cocktails, you can try Margarita, Mojito, Daiquiri, Paloma, Caipirinha, Mai Tai, Zombie, Negroni, Kyoto Sour, French Martini, and so many more.
Address - Proxenou Koromila 8, Thessaloniki 546 23, Greece
Tel. - +30 231 028 7767
Hours - 8:00 AM to 3:00 AM
9. Saxofono | Cocktail BarIf you have visited Thessaloniki during the hot summer, then visit the Saxofono Cocktail Bar at the seafront, offering a magnificent sea view. The cafe-styled cocktail bar is welcoming and has an open cocktail counter, the one-stop destination for any cocktail lover. From enjoying brunch to dinner, you can visit the Saxofono Cocktail Bar for hand-crafted cocktails and excellent chicken starters.
Address - Leof. Nikis 43, Thessaloniki 546 22, Greece
Tel. - +30 231 027 5577
Hours - 10:00 AM to 3:00 AM
10. BrockoloLocated at the heart of Thessaloniki, the all-time favourite Brockolo bar is one of the top places for the youth to gather and make the night more fun. Every week, multiple events are organized in the bar, including live music sessions, DJ nights, and game nights. The bar is located in a stone-restored building in Ano Ladadika. Listen to an excellent Greek and English music collection while sipping the best wine of Thessaloniki. The cherry on the cake is the occasionally organized theme nights, one of the most entertaining events of all time. If you visit Brockolo on a Thursday or a Friday night, you can go back to the 80s and 90s with their theme parties. Dance till the dawn and enjoy as many cocktails as you want with delicious starters.
Address - Diamanti Olimpiou 55, Thessaloniki 546 25, Greece
Tel: +30 699 933 8282
Hours - 11:00 PM to 6:00 AM
11. Habanita Latin ClubIf you know some salsa and want to try some skills in Thessaloniki, visit the Habanita Latin Club. This Latin club plays some of the best Latin music and remains crowded throughout the year. The club organizes surprise dance shows, sensual Saturdays, and dance party nights with Bachata, Salsa, and Kizomba. Apart from the fun and frolic, the bar brings home some of the best DJs in the city. Enjoy the crafted beer collection. There is also a wide range of vodka, whiskey, gin, and delicious food.
Address - Peristeriou 6, Thessaloniki 546 25, Greece
Tel. - +30 231 026 9203
Hours - 5:30 PM to 1:30 AM
12. MylosEnjoy the nightlife of Thessaloniki at Mylos. Mylos brings you a perfect ambience to enjoy and savour the best food. They also organize live music concerts and comedy shows, attracting locals and tourists annually. There is an open-air seating arrangement as well. Try the cocktails and the crafted beer collection at the Mylos.
Address - Geor. Andreou 56, Thessaloniki 546 27, Greece
Tel. - +30 231 051 0081
13. The Hoppy PubLocated near the White Tower in Thessaloniki, the Hoppy pub is one of the oldest in the locality. It has been the king in the craft beer category in Thessaloniki. The vintage ambience of the pub takes you back in time, and the music helps you enjoy it. The hospitality of Hoppy pub is appreciated by tourists and locals unanimously. You can undoubtedly get the best of the best beer in Thessaloniki here. The selection of cocktails includes Pineiou, Septem, Fantome, Protokoll, Amager, Anastasiou, and many more. Hoppy Pub is famous due to its craft beer collection. Enjoy beer, delicious starters, and the fantastic nightlife of Greece.
Address - Nikiforou Foka 6, Thessaloniki 546 21, Greece
Tel. - +30 231 026 9203
Hours - 5:30 PM to 1:30 AM
14. Le Coq Tail mix barTo get a 360-degree view of the entire city and enjoy the night sky of Thessaloniki, visit the Le Coq Tail Mix Bar immediately. Located in the Upper Town district, this is one of the region's most famous clubs, serving premium cocktail mixtures. Established in 1967 as a small coffee shop, now this bar is a heartthrob in the region. They also received the Bar Awards in 2019 as one of the top bars in the country. The highlight of Le Coq Tail is that you can also make your customized cocktail. Sounds interesting, right? With the help of professional mixologists and the friendly staff at the counter, you can walk in and prepare your cocktails without worry. The cocktail list is inspired by Mediterranean flavours and is an amalgamation of locally sourced ingredients. Don't forget to try the freshly roasted Rossetti coffee at the Le Coq Tail Mix Bar.
Address - Leof. Ochi 2, Thessaloniki 554 38, Greece
Tel. - +30 231 096 0562
15. AnemóessaOnce you enter Anemóessa, you will get the vibe of an old Irish cafe located at the heart of Thessaloniki. The entire club is decorated in a vintage look with brick walls on all sides. You can notice the posters on the walls and the furnished wooden furniture across the club. Be it in summer or winter, Anemóessa serves a wide list of beer and a wide variety of cocktails. You can enjoy a complete main course here if you are a little more hungry. Apart from the cocktails and beer, what makes Anemóessa more popular is its signature hot chocolates on a cold winter evening. There is good music, great food, and a welcoming ambience at the Anemóessa.
Address - Al. Svolou 11, Thessaloniki 546 22, GreeceEnjoy a fun-filled evening and an entertainment-filled night in Thessaloniki in any of these clubs, and make your time worthwhile!
Tel. - +30 231 026 0933
Hours - 10:00 AM to 7:00 AM