Japan is one of the most courteous countries in the world. With an amalgam of high-end technology and natural beauty, both encompassed within its geographic boundaries- it's hard to resist the destination. And with the arrival of the breathtaking blossoms, we recommend you to book your tickets right away and brace yourself to see Japan at its zenith of grace!
Here is a photo series to lure you into Japan to catch sight of the Sakura (cherry blossoms) in person!
1. There's Nothing As Exhilarating As The Sakura Against Mount Fuji
2. The Inception of the Sprouts!
3. The Birds Get to Bask in the Buds First
4. The Early Blooms Enhance Your Mundane Views
5. Hanami (Cherry Blossom Viewing) Starts Way Before the Blossoms Mature
6. And It's a Full Bloom!
7. Sakura and Fuji Stand in Striking Competition with Each Other
8. Both Flowers and Love Blossom!
9. The Juxtaposed Beauty Compliment Each Other
10. Pave Your Way Through Sakura Subways!
11. Blessed by the Sun, the Wading Beauties Say Sayonara!
12. Ah! Just Breathtaking!No, you're not going to get bored with the blossom because every vista has a new view which will be etched in your memory forever. The blooms are short-lived but oh-so-beautiful!
What keeps you from booking your tickets to Japan? Book away to bask in the Sakura soon! Share your experience in the comments below!