E-Visas for Tanzania Travellers:
Travelers from visa-required countries must obtain an e-visa before entering Tanzania. For tourism, travellers can opt for the Ordinary Visa (Single Entry Visa) which is valid for 90 days for a single entry.
How to Apply for an E-visa:
- Visit https://visa.immigration.go.tz/ and initiate a new visa application.
- Select and click "e-Visa Application Form".
- Upload and attach the required scanned documents.
- Receive an email containing a User Identification Number to track your application.
- After filling out the online visa application form, pay the respective visa fee.
- Submit your application upon successful payment of $50.
- Upon approval, download the e-visa.
Requirements for Ordinary (Single Entry) Visa:
When applying for an Ordinary Visa, you need to provide the following:
- A copy of your valid passport (biographic data page).
- Proof of a return flight ticket.
- A completed declaration form.
- Visa fee of 50 USD.
Note: Tanzanian authorities allow visa applications up to six months in advance of your travel date.