Pristine white sands and clear blue waters come together to rejuvenate you at Long Beach in Nha Trang. Rent an umbrella and sunbed, grab a coconut drink and let the ambience do the rest. Massages and refreshments are also available, along with seated restaurants to curb those hunger pangs. The beach is relatively clean and not very crowded.
Also known as Bai Dai Beach, Long Beach is a clean and serene beach located in Nha Trang, Vietnam. As the name suggests, this beach is spread prolifically over a large area of land. The endless white sand terrain and the glistening blue water of the ocean will make you feel as if you are in all together a different world. This Beach is a popular destination amongst not only travellers but also locals and hence this beach is always vibrant and cheerful. The beach houses a number of water activities and food stalls to fill both your heart and stomach with happiness. This is a great place to visit and take a break from the monotony and stress of daily life.
Things to Do at Long Beach
1. Swimming: Swimming is an activity you must undertake in the shimmering water of the ocean at Long Beach to relax and rejuvenate yourself. The water is warm and clean that makes swimming safe and a fun activity to indulge in.
2. Take a stroll: The serene white sands of Long Beach is perfect to take a lazy stroll on and enjoy the beauty of it. Walk along the shore barefoot to experience the soothing effect of the soft sand and the warm water on your feet. You can explore the small nooks and crannies of the beach and be awestruck by the beauty of it.
3. Sunbathing: Long Beach is an ideal place to spread out your towels or rent a chair and lie down under the bright shining sun. The warm sun rays will make you feel relaxed and provide your body with Vitamin D. You can even enjoy some delicious food or chilled drinks from the food stalls on the beach and bask in the panoramic views.
4. Snorkeling: Long Beach provides you the opportunity to explore and witness the beauties of the underwater world through snorkeling. You can plunge into the water and see the captivating movements of colourful fishes. The crystal clear water of the ocean makes snorkeling a fun and memorable experience.
5. Surfing: The gigantic waves of the ocean are great to surf on. The perfect wind adds to the surfing experience making it an unforgettable one. If you forgot your surfboard, not to worry, a number of shops are available in the beach that will let you rent a surfboard of your choice. If you are new to surfing, a number of trained surfers will teach you how to conquer the waves on your board.
6. Get a massage: You can relax your tightened muscles by getting a massage done in the beach. There are a number of people roaming on the beach that offer a variety of massages that will make you feel rejuvenated. The massage is done using special essential oils and it would definitely help you release tension and make you feel happy.
Best Time to Visit Long Beach
The best time to visit Long Beach is between the months of October and April. The weather during this time period is pleasant and the whole place is enveloped in soft breeze.
How to Reach Long Beach
Long Beach is located at a distance of around 10 km from Cam Ranh International Airport. From the airport a number of cabs and taxis are available that will drop you here. This place is easily accessible from other parts of Vietnam too.
Long Beach is a scenic and jubilant place that should be a must visit to enjoy the warmth of the sun, the smoothness of the sand and the shimmering blue water of the ocean. This place is great to relax and spend some time with your loved ones.
Photos of Long Beach
Book Nha Trang Activities
Vinpearl Land Nha Trang Ticket
Deals start $26
Private Cam Ranh International Airport (CXR) Transfers for Nha Trang, Hon Chong & Selected Areas
Deals start $8
Private Night Transfers between Cam Ranh International Airport (CXR) and Nha Trang and Select Areas
Deals start $12
I-resort Spa Packages in Nha Trang
Deals start $6
Shared City Transfers between Nha Trang and Da Lat via Limousine