Here are the top 10 malls in Bhubaneswar -
1. Esplanade 1 - The Biggest Mall in Bhubaneswar
Esplanade 1 is the largest mall in Bhubaneswar. It is the home to almost all of the leading national and international brands. The brands include W, And, Biba, Levi’s, Spykar, etc. It also has leading home décor brands like home centre and famous jewellery brands like Caratlane and Voylla. The mall also houses high-end restaurants like Chili's. There is also a multiplex theatre in the all. So all in all Esplanade 1 mall has everything that a shopaholic dreams of, from clothes to jewellery, to shoes, etc.
Highlights: Mall houses famous high-end fashion brands
Address: Unit No. 32, 721, Puri - Cuttack Road, Rasulgarh Industrial Estate, Industrial Area Estate, Rasulgarh, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Mall Timings: 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM
2. D.N. Regalia Mall
The D.N. Regalia mall is one of a kind as it has a sophisticated ambience. The four floored mall has everything that a shopper could ever ask. The unique thing about the mall is that it has leading shopping brands, a grocery store, and three types of salons for its customers. So the customers can not only shop at the mall but also relax at the salon and get a makeover. They could also head over to the entertainment zone to have some fun with their friends and family or go and eat to their desire in the famous restaurants. The mall is also home to a multiplex theatre. So in all the mall is a whole world in itself with all first class services for all its customers.
Highlights: Salon in the mall, leading fashion brands, grocery store
Address: Service Road South Tamando, DN Square, Kalinga Vihar, Patrapada, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Mall Timing: 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM
3. The Pal HeightsThe Pal Heights mall is situated in the centre of the city and is therefore accessible from all the corners of the city. The mall is not only known for easy accessibility but is also known for its ambience, customer service. It has not only famous fashion brands like lifestyle, Adidas, Levi’s, etc. but also cafes, spas, famous fast-food chains such as KFC, Pizza Hut, McDonald's, and much more. The mall is also home to various bookstores such as the Oxford bookstore and bakeries. Not only is that but the mall situated next to the Pal Heights hotel. So the tourists who would like to stay somewhere near an excellent shopping centre can always check into the Pal Heights hotel. The customers can have a great time with their family and friends buy anything and everything under the same roof while enjoying the mall’s calm and comfortable ambience.
Highlights: Easily accessible, next to hotel accommodation
Address: Nandankanan Rd, j-7Jayadev Vihar, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Mall Timings: 10:00 AM To 10:00 PM
4. Forum MartThe Forum Mart is a two hundred thousand square feet shopping mall in Bhubaneswar. It is not only one of the largest malls in Odisha, but also one of the oldest malls in Odisha. It sells high-end branded products along with ordinary products at a very cost-effective price. The mall has excellent customer service which is there to assist the customers through products, discounts, offers, or any other doubts that the customers might have. The mall does not only consist of famous shopping brands but also grocery shops such as Big Bazaar. It also has restaurants such as Pizza Hut, McDonald's, etc. The customers here are sure to have a good time and at the same time shop according to their preferences.
Highlight: Sells fashion products, grocery and other essential items
Address: Satya Nagar Flyover Rd, Railway Yard and Washing Line, Kharabela Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Mall Timing: 10:30 AM to 9:30 PM
5. BMC Keshari MallThe BMC Keshari Mall is one of the favourite spots for both the residents of the city and the tourists. The mall is a one-stop destination for everyone’s shopping needs. Along with the leading fashion and sports brands such as Levi’s, Jockey, Max, Adidas, etc. the mall also has local brands of fashion and souvenirs that showcase the tradition and the ethnicity of the state of Odisha. Not only that, but the mall also has food-court and a multiplex theatre. The mall also has massage chairs on each floor, which allow the customers to sit in them and get a full-body massage. So after a long tiring day of shopping, one can relax and rejuvenate by getting a, or they can also go and have some fun by eating at the food court or by watching a movie.
Highlights: One of the most popular and oldest malls in Bhubhaneshwar
Address: Unit-2, Ashok Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Mall Timings: 10:00 AM To 9:00 PM
6. Symphony MallThe Symphony mall in Bhubaneswar is one of a kind. In terms of floor planning, floor-wise zoning, aesthetics and retail and entertainment it has emerged as one of the popular malls amongst the customers. Along with famous international and national shopping brands such as Lifestyle, Levi’s, Max and Central, the mall also has retail and office spaces. There is also an activity space outside the mall wherein different events take place such festivals and small fairs. In recent years, this mall has become a new favourite spot for family and the younger crowds as well because of its amenities. There is also a theatre and a food court.
Highlights: Popular international and national brands for shopping and entertainment
Address: Rudrapur, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Mall Timings: 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
7. OSRTC MallUnlike the other malls in Bhubaneswar, the OSRTC mall has more of local brands that produce the products that represent the state and show its culture. The mall also has one of the biggest reliance stores. It is also a perfect place to buy all products related to technology such as laptops, iPads, etc. It has a very comfortable ambience, and the customers are sure to have a good time here with their family and friends.
Highlights: Head here for buying electronics and technology related products
Address: Master Canteen Area, Kharabela Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Mall Timings: 9:30 AM To 10:00 PM
8. Maruti MallThe Maruti Mall is a new age mall in Bhubaneswar for customers of all age groups. The mall has a unique blend of both national and international brands such as Max, Spykar, central, lifestyle,etc. It also has a grocery store Big Bazaar in its premises so the customers can shop for groceries simultaneously. There is also a food court, which has good reviews for the restaurants available.
Highlights: Amalgamation of national and international brands
Address: Nandankanan Rd, Aryapalli, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Mall Timings: 10:45 AM To 9:00 PM
9. The World MallThe World Mall is not a place for traditional shopping of clothes and other fashion items, but it is well known for groceries and home décor. There are no food courts inside the mall, but restaurants and cafes can be found outside on the premises of the mall. Customers can buy any product related to home décor at lower prices.
Highlights: This mall in Bhubaneswar is known for groceries and home décor items
Address: Khandagiri - Chandaka Rd, Khandagiri, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Mall Timings:10:30 AM to 10:00 PM
10. Galaxy MallThe Galaxy Mall is famous among the residents due to the rates of the products, and the various discount offers that the mall offers on multiple products. The mall is in a crowded locality, but the customers do not face the problem of parking their vehicles because the mall provides free parking space. The customers can indulge in clothes shopping, home décor shopping, shoe shopping and even grocery shopping. Customers can get all the products at economical prices as well.
Highlight: Products available to customers at low pricesThe above-mentioned malls not only help one learn more about the city but also provide with a place that can be visited by family and friends and where one can create memories.
Address: 64, Nandankanan Rd, Harappa Block, Nandankanan Rd, Harappa Block, Raghunathpur, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Mall Timings: 8:30 AM to 10:00 PM