While taking a tour in the city, relax and experience the food fiesta of Seremban by visiting these top 10 cafes in the city:
1. Latte Latto Café Latte Latto Café is an old-style yet a must-visit café in the city of Seremban. Famous for its homemade gelato, it is a perfect place for a small relaxing meal. Try some of the yummiest dessert, cookies, and cakes with fusion tea and coffee which you might have never tried before. Don’t forget to try the savoury waffles and earl grey pillow cake for satisfying sugar cravings. Capture some Instagram worthy pictures near the picture wall of the café apart from tasting scrumptious food.
Timings: - 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM (Monday to Friday)
12:00 PM to 11:00 PM (Saturday and Sunday)
Approximate Cost for two: - RM 60- RM 70
Must Try Dishes: - Homemade gelato ice cream, Waffles, Earl Grey Pillow Cake, Chrysanthemum tea, butterfly curd coffee
Ambience: - Simple and old school setting with wooden furniture and interiors.
Location: - Taman Saga, 70200 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
2. Whale Time Coffee Feel the vibe of ocean life and dive in the virtual world of whales in this Whale themed café in Seremban which is beautifully decorated with blue and white walls. Large and small whales are painted on the walls giving an aesthetic feel. Yellow lights all over make it a great spot for photographs along with some delicious food. The café serves tasty Malaysian food and non-alcoholic drinks at very affordable rates making it a great café for a small meal.
Timings: - 1:00 PM to 11:00 PM (Monday to Sunday)
Approximate Cost for two:- RM 75 – RM 80
Must Try Dishes: - Macaroons, Fruits ice cream, Spaghetti Bolognese, BBQ Chicken rice
Ambience: - Aesthetic and comfortable look with whale decorations which brings an ocean vibe to the café.
Location: - 246, GF Jalan S2 B12, Seremban 2, Uptown Avenue, 70300 Seremban 2, Negeri Sembilan.
3. Marcus Bakery & Patisserie Marcus Bakery & Patisserie is not only a café but is also an artisan bakery well known for the handmade pastries and baked goods. Affordable and quiet café becomes a must visit to try some of the best desserts and waffles in the Seremban town. Fried Chicken Chops is the bestseller dish in the café which can make you fall for the BBQ flavour in the juicy chicken. Very relaxing and tranquil surroundings and the aroma of baked bread will attract you towards Marcus Bakery & Patisserie. If you are someone who would love to taste the Chinese and English flavours with a refreshing drink, then this place is a must-visit.
Timings: - 08:00 AM to 07:00 PM (Closed on Wednesday)
Approximate Cost: - RM 50- RM 60
Must Try Dishes: - Pesto Spaghetti, Fried Chicken Chop, Waffle Bowl, Handmade pastries etc.
Ambience: - Relaxing and Quiet environment with minimalistic decorations.
Location: - 2836, Jalan SJ 3/6B, Taman Seremban Jaya, 70450 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia.
4. Bro’s Café Feel the ambience of a vintage Korean dessert café with simple yet cosy interiors in Bro’s Cafe. The menu is filled with Korean desserts like cakes, cookies and even Bingsoo, along with some aromatic coffee varieties. Do try their latte and shrimps pasta in the lush green outdoor setting and enjoy a great time with friends and family.
Timings: - 10:00 AM – 11:00 PM (Monday to Sunday)
Approximate Cost for two: - RM 40- RM 50
Must Try Dishes: - Latte, Shrimps Pasta, Traditional Bingsoo, Matcha Bingsoo, and Cappuccino.
Ambience: - Korean themed café with cozy and relaxing ambience. Best suited for a short coffee break on a tiring day.
Location: - b13, 2, Jalan S2 B13, Seremban 2, 70300 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.
5. The Big Mouth Café Situated in the core of Uptown Avenue, Seremban 2, this café is quite popular among youth for its hippy interiors and yummy western cuisine. With a variety of burgers, from charcoal burger to a juicy chicken burger on the menu, this place is a must-visit for an affordable meal.
Timings: - 11:00 AM – 11:00 PM (Monday to Sunday)
Approximate Cost for two: - RM 50
Must Try Dishes: - Charcoal Burger, Lasagna, Fries
Ambience: - Vintage interiors with colourful wall paintings make this place a bit hippy yet cool to visit.
Location: - NO. 269 Jalan S2 B8, Seremban 2, Negeri Sembilan, 70300, Seremban.Malaysia.
6. Ichigou Canteen Opposite to Latte Lotto Café, Ichigou Canteen is a pretty small café in Seremban with white brick walls and wooden furniture giving it a restful ambience. The menu here is filled with delicacies like pizza, bento, fruit tea, eggette, frappe and breakfast dishes. With excellent service, do visit this café for trying the very famous bubble tea if you are around the town.
Timings: - 12:00 PM to 11:00 PM (Monday to Thursday)
12:00 PM to 12:00 AM (Friday to Sunday)
Approximate Cost: - RM 50 – RM 60
Must Try Dishes: - Bento, toast, pasta, pizza, eggette, fruit tea, 3Q fruity tea, latte, frappe, classic tea, cream cheese tea and winter melon tea.
Ambience: - White colour theme with the vintage wooden furniture gives a classic look to the café.
Location: - No 1, 1st Floor, Matrix Courts, Jalan Tan Sri Manickavasagam, Jalan Lobak, Taman Saga, 70200 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan
7. The Coffeeholic Do you consider yourself a Coffeeholic? Then The Coffeeholic of Seremban 2 is definitely your place. Filled with warm and serene interiors, this place is a perfect hideout spot from the farrago of the city. Enjoy a cup of aromatic coffee either with a colourful rainbow pastry or cheesy sandwich in this peace-filled café.
Timings: - 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (Wednesday closed)
Approximate Cost for two: - RM 45- RM 60
Must Try Dishes: - Sandwich, Brewed Coffee, Pastries, Waffle, and Rainbow Cake
Ambience: - Tranquil setting with appealing décor giving a hideout feel to the place
Location: - Section B, 250, Jalan S2 B12, Seremban 2, 70300 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.
8. Just Koffea Just Koffea is a winsome and delightful café in the Seremban 2 town serving delicious western and local delicacies. Spacious and well-lit interiors make it picturesque spaces suitable for a relaxing dine in experience. Witness some cartoon sculptures and hugsy bears inside the café while trying their signature dishes like charcoal burger and waffles.
Timings: - 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM (Tuesday Closed)
Approximate Cost for two: - RM 50 – RM 60
Must Try Dishes: - Cakes, desserts, coffee, fruit teas, Charcoal burger, IBC Waffle, Grilled Chicken
Ambience: - Cute and flamboyant café with intricate paintings and cartoon sculptures giving a mushy feel.
Location: - 368,Jalan S2 B15, Seksyen B, Uptown Avenue, 70300 Seremban 2, Negeri Sembilan
9. N9 Stick Factory First container café in the bustling city of Seremban, N9 Stick factory can treat your taste buds with tasty and smoky BBQ dishes. A vibrant setting with all-around greenery gives it a unique ambience. Try the fresh seafood skewers with customized flavourings to satiate the hunger. Don’t forget to book a table before to avoid the busy hours delay.
Timings: - 5:30 PM – 12:30 AM (Wednesday Closed)
Approximate Cost for two: - RM 70 – RM 80
Must Try Dishes: - Satay Celup, Seafood skewers, BBQ chicken chops etc.
Ambience: - Open air café with lush green surroundings to give a pleasant and pretty ambience for memorable dining experienceLocation: - 99 Persiaran S2 B1, Seremban 2, Seremban 2, 70300
10. The Muffin House The Muffin House is just like a neighbourhood café with simple décor but tasty food. Enjoy some soothing time in the poised environment of The Muffin House. Offering lots of options, from breakfast dishes to pizza or pasta, this place is a must-visit for an affordable hunger filling meal.
Timings: - 10:00 AM to 10:00 PMPlanning to go for a breakfast delight or trying to find a spot to indulge in the gastronomic experience while exploring the hustle of Seremban, then visit these best cafes. Head to the chain of cafes in the Uphill town to indulge in the sweet- savoury experience of food making the Seremban tour a memorable one.
Approximate Cost for two: - RM 60
Must Try Dishes:- Cheesy Chicken Ham, Chicken Pepperoni Sandwich, Chunky Tuna Sandwich, Hazelnut Latte, Mango Smoothie, Mocha Muffin
Ambience: - Nice and pleasing atmosphere with quick and warm service.
Location: - 17-G, Matrix Court, Jalan Manickavasagam, Negeri Sembilan, Seremban, 70200