Overview of Trekking Expedition to Rajmachi Fort from Pune
About the Activity:
- Rising above the popular hill stations of Khandala and Lonavala; Rajmachi fort Trek is one of the most exciting trekking experiences in Maharashtra.
- Although the trek itself does not include steep climbs, it requires a rigorous health endurance as you will have to walk almost 15km at a stretch.
- Start the journey with a 06:10 AM Local train ride to Lonavala. Reaching Lonavala at 08:00 AM (approx.) munch on a delicious breakfast and embark on the trail to summit the fort. Relax with a brief stopover in the laps of the mountains to grab a bite of the packed lunch. Reach the unique peak of Rajmachi which surrounded by plains on all three sides.
- The highlight of the trail is definitely the view from the top and stay at a local house. Stuff the hungry tummies with a traditional Maharashtrian fare and retire for the night to relax yourself.
- Today, post a delicious lunch you can start on the journey back to where you started from and upon reaching Lonavala at around 06:30PM, embark on the journey back by a local train. As you reach Pune at around 09:00 PM, this remarkable expedition will reach its exhilarating close.
- Camping in the lap of nature is surely a treat that you owe yourself after the hard effort of the day. Unparalleled and memorable, Rajmachi Fort trek is sure to prompt you to keep coming back!
Minimum 8 people are required to book this package.