- Solang Nallah is where this skiing tour takes place. With a lot of stress laid on providing a safe and sound environment for you to learn and practice your skills of skiing in this snowy paradise.
- The adventure of Manali Skiing starts with your arrival at Solang Valley, where you will be spending time under the eye of trained experts and instructors who will introduce you to all the equipment needed in this experience, including the techniques to use them conveniently.
- Why should one go skiing in Manali, especially Solang Valley? Because the trainers here are certified from renowned institutions and the thick sheet of snow in the valley is just the perfect place to try this at. You will learn to balance, turning and skiing downhill in the snow plough positions, before finally putting all your skills to test.
- You will be taken to a higher slope in the valley, so you get to test yourself and enjoy the feeling of gliding on thick sheets of snow in the valley. Celebrate the completion of the experience upon your arrival back in Manali, as you relive the memories and miss the snowy slopes of Solang Nallah.
- Timings available for the activity: 9.00 AM- 6.00 PM
- Activity duration : 5 to 10 minutes.
About the Destination:
For adventure enthusiasts, skiing in Manali takes you on an experience of a lifetime in the most favorite tourist destination of India. Manali is easily deserving of many titles that it has earned. The cultural and adventure hub of the state of Himachal Pradesh, Manali is the true gem in the Kullu Valley, nestled on the slopes of it in all its glory and beauty. A gateway to many brilliant getaways of Himachal and other great places in the Himalayas, Manali is the most popular place to visit in the country, experiencing an annual footfall in hundreds of thousands.
It is home to many well-known attractions, like Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Rohtang Pass, the Great Himalayan National Park, Nehru Kund, Beas Kund, Bhrigu Lake and many other such noticeable names that are flocked with tourists throughout the year.
Winters bring an all new edge to the beauty of this place by adding the pearly white color to the whole city. And the best place to see the effect that snow brings to this serene city is to visit the amazing Solang Valley or Solang Nallah. A hotspot for paragliding and zorbing, the valley doubles as a snowy resort in the winters, attracting visitors to try their hands at some Manali Skiing.