Two parks in one!
If you are looking for a place to have a fun and adventurous day with your friends and family, jump into Safari World, the best zoo in Bangkok. Safari World is not an ordinary zoo as it consists of 2 theme parks - Marine Park and Safari Park. Have a wild and thrilling fun surrounded by a wide variety of animals and birds. The park inspired and made with an African landscape design, is a home for many wildlife animals such as tigers, lions, zebras, giraffes, etc. and you can spot them at a very close distance. Also, encounter marine animals such as seals, sharks, etc. in the Marine Park.The ticket options are:
- Safari Park
- Marine Park
- Single Day Pass (Safari Park+Marine Park)
- Single Day Pass + Lunch Buffet
- Single Day Pass + Join in transfers
- Single Day Pass + Join in transfers + Lunch buffet
- Single Day Pass + Lunch Buffet + Car (Group of 3)
- Single Day Pass + Lunch Buffet + Van (Group of 10)Timings of Marine Park
(Weekday):- Orang Utan show 10:40 am. | 2:00 pm.
- Cowboy stunt show 10:45 am.
- Sea Lion show 2:00 pm.
- Elephant show 11:30 am.
- Dolphin show 10:00 am. | 3:40 pm.
- Spy War 2:50 pm.
- Bird show 2:40 pm. | 4:10 pm.Timings of Marine Park
(Weekend):- Orang Utan show 10:40 a.m. | 2:00 p.m.
- Cowboy stunt show 10:45 a.m.
- Sea Lion show 2:00 p.m. | 3:45 p.m.
- Elephant show 11:30 a.m.
- Dolphin show 10:00 a.m. | 4:30 p.m.
- Spy War 2:50 p.m.
- Bird show 2:40 p.m. | 5:10 p.m.
Opening Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (Weekday), 09:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Weekend)
Lunch Buffet Restaurant Opening Hours: Daily 11:00 a.m. - 14:00 p.m.
River Safari: 10:00 a.m. - 5:15 p.m.
Tiger feeding: 10.00 a.m.
Giraffe feeding: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Manatee: 10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Mini World: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Child fare is applicable to children with a height below 4 feet.
Children above 4 feet
will be charged as per the adult fare.
Minimum 3 persons are required to book the car option and 10 persons to book the van option.