Ever wondered that there are so many unreal things in our world that we cannot believe, nor we believed that they existed. Come for an unrealistic and unbelievable experience at Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum, Pattaya. For an amazing and never seen before attractions, facts and knowledge about things you did not even know existed in our world.
There are 7 attractions inside Ripley's, such as:
- Believe It Or Not Museum: Believe It Or Not Museum is a unique collection of oddities that are beautiful, strange or shocking, including torture devices, a wax figure of a four-eyed man and a model of the Titanic made from over a million match sticks.
- Haunted Adventure: Haunted Adventure for a terrific pleasure. Ripley Museum has created an abandoned structure as the setting for one of the scariest mysteries of modern times. This is a haunted tale, complete with disappearances, foul play, and periodic visits from spirits and unseen ghosts.
- Infinity Maze: Infinity Maze takes you through spectacular illusions innovative lighting effects, atmospheric effects and mood-setting music intended to challenge your perception, mesmerize your senses, and make you question reality.
- Moving Theatre 12D: Experience state-of-the-art technology at the movies like you’ve never seen it before. The special effects featured in this adventurous simulator ride allow the audience to be part of the action from the comfort of a theater. With 12 different effects, a giant screen, digital surround sound, seats that move in 8 directions and specially designed polarized three-dimensional glasses, the audience feels every bump, dip and turn. See the magic and feel the motion of virtual reality thrill rides. There is no other format that brings the action to life like Ripley’s 12D Moving Theatre.
- Louis Tussauds Waxworks: Louis Tussaud's waxworks, waxwork models of famous and historical figures.
- The Vault: It's just like in the movies. Imagine you enter a mysterious room and as you cross the starting point, the Laser Maze pops to life and the room ahead of you is filled with brilliant green lasers radiating from the walls. Music and light effects immerse you into the experience. It's time to put your game face on.
- Scream In The Dark: Designed with an emphasis on animatronics and special effects, Ripleys Scream In the Dark is guaranteed to send chills down your spine. The rides scary and complex soundtrack plays a major role in the experience which features an array of frightful clowns, an evil ride-through FogScreen clown face, and an advanced targeting system that incorporates new interactive technology - a Scream-O-Meter - which measures the intensity of riders' screams. The more a rider scream, the higher their score. The scoring is helped along by several clown-costumed actors whose sudden and unexpected appearances in various locations in the ride elicits ear-splitting screams and hysterical laughter from riders. Crazy Clown, a colorful and somewhat sinister animatronic character serves as the greeter at the entrance to the attraction. He welcomes and taunts visitors in both English and Thai and makes a surprise visit during the journey.
The ticket options are:
- Super All Play Package (any 3 attractions)
- Super All Play Package (any 5 attractions)
- Super All Play Package (any 7 attractions)
Timings: Open Daily from: 11.00 a.m. - 11.00 p.m.
Note: Children with a height below 2.6 feet will be free of charge.