Overview of Phi Phi Islands by Speedboat from Krabi - Flat 28% off
A speed boat adventure!
Fly past the beautiful and grand Phi Phi islands, famous for its grandeur and beauty that will surely take your breath away and give you an everlasting sense of calmness and serenity. Relax at the soulful locations such as Ao Ling (Monkey Bay), Hin Klang for swimming and snorkeling. Koh Mai Pai (Bamboo island) for a surreal surrounding filled with bamboo and an experience that will last a lifetime.
After the exploring expedition, calm your senses and feed your soul at the beachside restaurant at Koh Phi Phi Don. Spend the rest of the beautiful day at Phi Phi Leh snorkeling and swimming or relaxing at the beachside or explore as these areas are not known by every tourist and is very less crowded. Grab this chance to visit the amazing Maya Bay which is the famous locations of the Hollywood movie ‘The Beach’.
The complete tour will be of 8 hours and will be as follows:
- 08:00 a.m. - 08:30 a.m.: Pick up from your hotel in Krabi and transfer to the pier.
- 09:00 a.m. - 09:30 a.m.: Enjoy a 30-minute speed boat ride to Bamboo Island.
- 09:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.: One hour to enjoy Bamboo Island swimming and snorkeling.
- 10:30 a.m. - 10:45 a.m.: Speedboat ride down past Phi Phi Don Island to Phi Phi Ley Island.
- 10:45 a.m. - 10:50 a.m.: A short photo stop at Viking cave then move onto Maya bay.
- 10:50 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.: Briefly visit Play Cove to see the beautiful turquoise water and take some photos.
- 11:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.: Into Maya bay and stop for about 30 minutes, just long enough to walk through the island to Loh Samah Bay.
- 11:30 a.m. - 11:40 a.m.: Move to Phi Phi Don Island and briefing stop at Monkey beach.
- 02:00 p.m. - 03:00 p.m.: Enjoy lunch at the beach. Approximately one hour is spent here for swimming and snorkeling.
- 03:00 p.m. - 03:45 p.m.: Return to Ao Nang passing and transfer back to your hotel.
Pick-up & Drop-off will be from and to your hotel located in Ao Nang/ Klong Muang areas by shared vehicle.
Note: Marine National park entrance fees at 400 THB per person (payable on the spot)