Sightseeing and bicycling in the night.
If you're looking for an adventurous and fun-filled experience, that will be different and usual from the other activities to do in Bangkok, then look no further and have an amazing experience in the night riding tour cum sightseeing tour on a bicycle. Have a blistering view of the Thai antique railway junction and Airport Rail linkway.
The riding through the 300-400-year-old Klong Saensab canal, see and feel the Victory Monument. Have your energies restored with snacks or refreshments at the Liam Nom Sod. Ride along the way back and observe the beautiful surroundings and things you missed on your way back to the starting point.
The complete tour will be of 4 hours.
The tour will be as follows:
- 7:00 p.m.: Meet up at Airport Rail Link Station (Ramkhamhaeng Station)
- 7:15 p.m.: Start at Ramkhamhaeng Airport Rail Link station. Ride along Thai antique railway junction and Airport Rail Linkway for avoiding traffic jam and across the bridge pass through Klong Saensab canal was built 300-400 years ago.
- 8:00 p.m.: Go to the Victory Monument and drink some water.
- 8:30 p.m.: Stop at Sanam Luang, Wat Phra Kaew and take your time & pics.
- 8:45 p.m.: Liam Nom Sod for drinking or snacks and take some rest.
- 9:30 p.m.: Stop at Giant Swing and see the night view of Bangkok.
- 10:45 p.m.: Ride to Pratunam Junction road through along Saensab Canal to Airport link Huamark Station.
- 11:00 p.m.: Finish our trip at Huamark Airport Rail Link station.
Note: Children aged between 2-12 years will be charged as per child fare.
Children above 12 years will be charged as per the adult fare.