A rainforest expedition!
Travel and explore one of the most famous and beautiful attractions in Krabi. Take a refreshing dip in the Hot Spring and rejuvenate yourself and cleanse your soul in the majestic and beautiful Emerald pool which is very famous due to its color and clear water. Have a Thai food at a local restaurant beachside to give your taste buds an amazing experience.
Start your wonderful tour by visiting the Khao Nor Chu Chi National Park, where you come face to face with marvels such as the Blue Pool, Krabi Hot Springs, and Emerald Pond. Walk past the rainforest as you explore the wild walking on a wooden platform. Learn about the techniques used in the production of latex and other uses of rubber from the local experts.
Hold on to your breath as you visit the most famous temple of Krabi, Wat Tum Seua or Tiger Cave temple, which is very sacred and unique. Get mesmerized by the splendid architecture of one of the most beautiful and amazing temples in Krabi. Also, you can meditate to relax and find an everlasting sense of peace and serenity.
The tour will be of 7 hours and will be as follows:
- 09:00 a.m. - Get picked up from your hotel.
- 09:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.: Visit Khao Nor Chu Chi National Park.
- 10:30 a.m. - 11: 30 a.m.: Enjoy natural hot springs bath.
- 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.: Swim in the Emerald Pool.
- 12:30 p.m. - 01:30 p.m.: Enjoy Thai lunch at a local restaurant.
- 01:30 p.m. - 04:00 p.m.: Visit Tiger Cave Temple and climb to the summit for panoramic views.
- 04:00 p.m. - Return to the hotel.
Note: Children between the age 4-10 years will be charged as per child fare.
Children aged 11 years and above will be charged as per the adult fare.
National Park Fees is not included in the Trip.