The all-terrain experience.
On your vacation to Krabi, you must visit the beautiful islands and other attractions but the most famous of them the Hot Spring and Hot Spring waterfall is a must visit to witness the beautiful and majestic emerald pool, named after its shade of the water. Explore the Hot Springs and the beautiful surroundings as you make your way through the lush green and mesmerizing rainforest.
A chance to see the vast and unique marine and aquatic life in the National Park, refresh yourself in the fresh water of the jungle, grab some delicious delicacies at lunch buffet with Thai food at the beachside restaurant. Travel, explore the surreal surroundings, head on to the vivacious Emerald pool on an ATV to have an unparalleled off-roading experience that will give you the thrill, rush, rejuvenation, and relaxation that you have been looking for.
The tour will be of 9 hours (Approx) and the tour will be as follows:
- 07.45 a.m.: Transfer from your hotel in an air-conditioned minivan and reach the National Park to a walk into the nature trail to the Hot Spring waterfalls.
- Enjoy walking through the jungle, follow the well-maintained trail, witness and plunge into the fresh waters of the Jungle pools; relax in the unseen jungle bathtub, enjoy the Hot Spring and the hot water pools.
- After a refreshing and refueling Lunchtime, a short walk will bring you to the famous natural swimming pool called Emerald Pool, due to its own shade and color. The Emerald Pool truly is a remarkable sight. After your dip into the Krabi hot springs, a swim in the fresh clean water is an equally incredible and refreshing experience. The Emerald Pool is located in the lush rain forest wilderness.
- Continue on an amazing adventure by ATV riding in the forests trails.
- 03.30 p.m.: Proceed to transfer back to your Hotels.
- 05.30 p.m.(Approx): Reach your hotel
Note: Pick-up and Drop-off from Krabi Town, Ao Nang & Klong Hang. Areas not mentioned will incur an additional charge to be paid on the day of the tour.
Children between the age of 3-10 years will be charged as per child fare.
Children aged 11 years and above will be charged as per the adult fare.