Cycling through Thai culture and traditions.
An experience that will surely make you visit some of the beautiful locations and sightseeing opportunities that you will never forget. Explore the Ao Nang region and get a deeper insight into the local life and dwell deep into the area, the shops, the surroundings, the people and yes the beautiful places you will be visiting. A hands-on and up close experience as you will be cycling through the villages and exploring different cultures and traditions of Thailand.
As you get close to the lifestyle of the locals and become a part of their community, you will be exploring the beautiful region and many of its attractions, such as Nemo farm, famous for its variety of marine life, etc. You will also get a chance to learn Batik painting (A form of painting designs on fabrics with a wax-resist so that the dye does not penetrate the fabric) done in the local community, Ban Na Teen.
Also, take something more than just an experience back home as you can shop, relax and grab a bite in the markets and shops.
The tour will be of 4 hours and 30-minutes. The tour will be as follows:
- 08:30 a.m.: Pick up from your hotel.
- Starting with a quick safety briefing on mountain biking, pedal along Nopparatthara beach or as the local people know it Had Klong Heang. Here you will see a variety of local boats.
- Moving forward, you will experience the fantastic sight of the local lifestyle, and see how local people do their daily work.
- Ride your cycles past the Ao-nang village toward Ao-Nam Mao to visit the fish farm called Nemo farm. There are many different kinds of marine life to be seen. The farm belongs to the government, where they work with and research marine creatures.
- The end of the tour will be an amazing experience on how to make Batik painting in a local community called Ban Na Teen.
- 01:00 p.m.: Refresh yourself with a cold drink, soft drink, banana, and cool towel before heading back to your hotel.
Note: Minimum 2 persons are required to book this tour.
Children between the age of 3-10 years will be charged as per child fare.
Children aged 11 years and above will be charged as per the adult fare.